Accident

( edited. )
-5:43 p.m.-

Ink woke up slowly to the familiar feeling of warmth around him. He yawned and turned to the side, snuggling his face into the warm wall beside him. Ink paused and looked up to see Error sleeping peacefully and holding Ink close to him. He started to blush like crazy and froze in place, his eyes were big and his pupils were small, his left eye had a green explanation point and his right eye had a blue question mark.

Error woke up after a few minutes and yawns, he looks down to see a Ink who has frozen in place, blushing like crazy, eyes big and pupils small. Errors eyes got big and his pupils got small as well, he then blushed like crazy and started to glitch out a lot. Error moved back quickly and made a loud glitched out scream.

Dream and Blue swung the door open and saw Ink froze in place blushing like crazy, and Error who was sitting beside him was and about to fall off the edge of the bed, he was blushing like crazy as well.

Both Blue and Dreams eyes were big when they saw the sight, they both didn't want to deal with anything that was happening so they closed the door slowly and walked away.

Ink snapped back into reality and freaked out, not only cause Error was in his bed, but that he fell asleep with Error holding him close trough out the hours. He was confused, scared, shocked, unsure. He felt so many emotions at once that it started making Ink feel sick again. ( DELETED COMMENT - it was too cringe )

"E-ERROR WHY ARE Y-Y-YOU HERE!!!" Ink stuttered. Cursing at himself in his mind a lot for stuttering.

Error then sighs and tells Ink what happened after he passed out at OuterTale. Ink was blushing more than ever, not just that he slept in the same bed with Error, but that all of that happened after he passed out. Error got done with explaining why he was there and what happened, they then both sat there in silence for what felt like hours.

"So that's what happened....." Ink said quietly, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah...." Error replied. Looking over at the smaller skeleton.

Ink then brought his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around his legs, pulling his knees closer to his chest. Ink felt sick, ( 1: he was still sick, 2: he slept with the person who hated him the most. ) Ink closed his eyes tightly from not feeling pain in his nonexistent stomach, he then felt warmth again and he opened his eyes slowly.

"Sorry... it looked like you needed this...." Error said softly while hugging Ink gently, trying not to crash.

Both of Ink's eyes were now pink hearts. Ink hugged Error back softly, from hugging what felt like hours Ink then falls backwards because Error fell asleep again, causing Error to lay on top of him. Ink tried to move but Error's heavy body was pinning Ink down to the bed and not letting him move. He got used to the larger skeleton after a few minutes and he then fell asleep again.

-9:29 p.m. -

Error woke up and felt something under him, a peaceful sleeping skeleton was under him who was surprisingly Ink, Error was on top of his enemy! Ink! Error got off of Ink without any hesitation and teleported to the void, leaving Ink by himself on the bed.

-11:09 p.m-

Ink woke up feeling worse than ever, he looked around his room trying to see if Error was still there. "Hopefully that was just a dream..." He then saw Errors jacket on the floor next to the bed. "Or maybe not." Ink got up and picked up Error's jacket, searching it to make sure there was no camera that was recording him. Yes he knew it was stupid to think that Error was trying to spy on him but he checked anyways for just in case. He didn't find a camera on the jacket and he set it back down on the floor. Ink then walked downstairs and the house was empty. He got on his laptop to find some medicine to use to cure his sickness. He found a medicine that could cure him and it was over in.....