Chapter 13

||•Iris snapped!•||

"Iris-san, when will you forgive me?"

Pitifully asked by Eiichi though I only ignored him while continued chomping down all my food.

Currently, we are eating our lunch at the dining hall table in the meantime. The thots were also present except for Cheska and her sister, Akari.

"Why can't you just forgive him already? Is that a big deal?"

"Reika-san is right... Don't you think you're being overdramatic?"

💢

"It's not like I wanted this to happen in the first place! Furthermore, you won't understand unless you were in my shoe"

"You're so childish! It's not like it's the end of the world at least be grateful Eiichi did you a favor"

"Says the one who acts like a child. Oh, the irony!"

This stupid chick acting like it's just a small matter when she didn't even know the whole situation!

"How about try smearing your butt with a dog poop if you're not having a period, then perhaps Sato will give you the same treatment"

"That's not the point!"

She shouted and slam the table.

"Suzuki-san/Sayuri!"

They all calm her down simultaneously.

"Oh really? Well... I. Don't. Give. A. Damn!!... I'm leaving! talking to you is wasteful of breath"

I stood up didn't even give a single glance.

A big deal they say? Of course, it is! Especially someone saw my Peppa pig panty as well my boxers.

I feel humiliated!!!

"First of all, why did Auntie chose that kind of panty of all underwear I owned!? Plus if she put that in a small pocket in the first place then this would never happen!"

"*Sigh, What a pain"

I halted my feet to stop by the vending machine.

When I was about to insert a coin coincidentally I heard someone whispering behind my back.

"Hey I think that's the girl I mention earlier"

"You mean the one who owns that child underwear. Pfft! I thought only kids love to wear that?"

Aren't we kid ourselves? Or you just considered yourself a senior citizen?

"Don't forget she also wore her father boxers"

Why would you assume that? FYI I bought this boxer with my own money!

"Seriously!? that's hilarious! Hahahaha"

I know right? Now, please choke yourself!!

"This f*ck*rs! are getting on my nerves!!"

Argh!!!! if there's a law to kill those types of people then I won't hesitate to eliminate them.

"Hey! Sh*theads! If yer going to talk about me at least do it somewhere else, where I'm not around, f*ck*ng arseholes!"

"Eeeek!"

"S-s-scary"

"Mama!!!"

The retards began to scramble away in terror as if they saw me as some kind of monster.

F*cking Wuss!

Damn it! My reputation will be destroyed by those men's if they will start gossiping about me.

Why can't I just live peacefully? Do I still need to tolerate this kind of situation?

...

"Maybe I should ask Auntie to transfer me to another school-"

"-You can't!!"

!?

I glance at the young man standing in front of me who just revealed a quite rare expression beside his stoic face.

He continued "I already talk out with them just now and they already agreed to keep it as a secret regarding about earlier, so, please don't do it! You just simply can't"

"..."

This guy is so...

So

NUISANCE!!

"Ok Fine! I won't. Besides, I doubt my guardian would approve and I also don't want to leave my friends behind"

He gave a huge sigh of relief followed by a smile with warm eyes which took me back a little step.

"What's wrong?"

That's already a second time! that sh*t is horrifying for my heart.

"Nothing... Uh... Just so you know, I have already forgiven you because you are just doing me a favor anyway, and being clumsy is inevitable which is unbecoming of you"

"Really!?"

"Uh... Yeah?"

Why you got enthusiastic so abruptly? Seriously, did someone hit your head?

"By the way, I didn't know you like cartoon pig?"

💢

"It's Peppa Pig! P-E-P-P-A P-I-G!!! Ya hear me!?"

"Yes..."

😺😺😺

3rd Pov:

Earlier that moment when the three people run away from Iris, at the same time someone also followed them behind without their knowledge, it reveals a young man.

Which suddenly grabs them roughly making the trio turn around their body rapidly, and faces him eye to eye.

They were about to argue with him but the next thing occurs seems like they are being a bit amnesiac since they couldn't remember anything including the incident from the comfort room.

"Why am I running out of breath? Did I run away from something? But what is it?"

"I don't remember anything... And why are we in the middle of the hallway? Moreover, I thought I'm still in my bed"

"Me too..."

The trio just standing there with bewildered complexions while trying to recall something yet failed to do so, thus, they proceeded to return to their class for now.

On the other hand, the young man earlier who is responsible for their current condition hiding somewhere in the corner while peeking at their retreating back.

"Forgive me"