Chapter 20

||•Fight! Part 1•||

In the east high, a nightmare of a school

It contains full of problematic kids, some of them were expelled from the other academy and got thrown away here as their punishment since like they said once you enrolled here it's like your 'living in hell'.

At first, I didn't believe those baseless rumors but after I entered the school....... I finally understood one thing.

The students here are all delinquents!

Well, I can't say I'm not one... after all, this is also the reason why I was thrown away here since I punch one of my teachers from my previous school yet I didn't regret it a single bit.

"Heh~ Living hell they say? This is like a paradise for a Yankee like me!"

After the past few weeks, it didn't take long enough I already got used to this high school life, accepting challenges from the other students then beating the shit out of them, to the point I decided to fight their Banchō fair and square and earned the new title as their Banchō, I gain many followers as well met that person.

You know, that person...... there's something strange around him.

I mean he came from a very wealthy family, basically, born with a golden spoon. A naturally gifted person to the point I'm so jealous! But what I don't quite understand is... Of all schools in Tokyo why the hell did he end up here? At that, this academy is the most awful than any other school out there! Maybe there's something more of him that I couldn't figure out. But he isn't so bad... Is it?

"Hey Boss, do you know that the new transfer student will arrive tomorrow?"

"hmm..."

"Aren't you scared?"

"Why do I need to get scared of?"

"What if he takes your title as our new Banchō?"

"Then feel free to take it away. if only he could beat me"

"HAHAHAHA! That's our Banchō"

~The Next Day~

"Oda, you sure you want to do this?"

"Heck yeah! The sooner the better I beat that ass. I want him to know that no one is above other than me in this school"

I put both my hands balling them into fists, thinking that I'm all fired up!

When I began warming up my whole body, all of a sudden one of my followers ran hysterically towards here.

"B-boss!! the new transfer student already arrived"

"Yosh! Mizuki go fetch the transfer student and bring him here to me, the rest of you go back to your class so the teacher won't get suspicious of us. I'll tell the news who won and who got defeated after class"

Just you wait new transfer student, if by chance you are also a punk I'll beat you to a pulp till you admit defeat and recognize me as your leader.

😺😺😺

After waiting for the last few minutes the new student had already shown up at our school backyard standing in front of me unimpressed.

Even though his face is pretty average but he got some balls looking at me like that.

"So you are the new transfer student? What's the reason you got transferred here?"