Chapter 25

||•Autumn season•||

"🎶Tani no nagare ni chiri uku momiji,
nami ni yura-rete hanarete yotte,
aka ya kiro no iro samazama ni,
mizu no ue ni mo oru nishiki🎶"

I quietly sang a folk song about autumn leaves considering that it is already Autumn season...

Actually, this is one of my few tactics to pass the boredoms because right now I am sitting listlessly at my desk waiting for this class meeting to end, not gonna lie for a lazy person like me who doesn't have an ounce of interest in participating, listening to this plan discussion for the upcoming sports, is quite tiresome but I don't have a choice it's mandatory to join one game after all.

I just want to go home, play games badly then sleep.

"Iinchou, put me in the table tennis category if you don't mind?" (Iinchou = means "Class President")

Fyi! playing ping pong is my hidden talent, thanks to my past life I remembered that I used to be a ping pong player from elementary to high school due to the influence of my Mom. Even until now, I didn't stop improving my techniques by using Ryu's family table tennis in their garage, since they owned one, however, in return, I must teach him also.

And that my friend how he became a pro because his coach is awesome, ME! So proud of that boy!!!

"Alright, sports day is just around the corner, make sure you train hard like you meant, it's the red team goal aiming for the top!"

The whole class concurred with him and got riled up all of a sudden which is good for motivation, but DANG! Aren't they overly motivated?

"I got it, I got it... Sheesh"

What is the price anyway to make them this fired up? Good job me! Because I tend to not pay any attention to the topic that I'm not interested as a result this will happen, I'll become clueless.

Out of blue my seatmate in the back stands and raises his hand catching my attention to him.

"I want to join too-"

"No! it's already been decided we're going to play soccer. Will you calm down for once, it's not like she's running away. Geez!"

Hansuke immediately stops Eiichi's impulsive decision changing game. He couldn't afford to lose him from the soccer team, as I've heard, Eiichi is a very athletic man he was even awarded the MVP during their junior days.

I gaze at Eiichi hunching back and being low-spirited.

"... Why are you so desperate for him to stay on your team?"

"Well, because when he was in the soccer club his position was a goalkeeper, the opponent doesn't stand a chance against him as they couldn't bring their ball to the net since he always manage to stop them. I don't know how he does that but he is the most valuable member of soccer"

I see

I presume this must be related to his godly power...

"Lily what game did you decide?"

"...Cavalry"

Ah.

"Let me guess our senpais and iinchou begged you to their knees until you agree, right?"

"I can't just turn them down just like that! they are too pitiful to watch"

"Lily... you are too nice"

I'm not surprised for a small figure she's way too easy to carry, but, the important question is if she could handle this game well?

"Are you ok with this?"