Chapter 9

||•Visitor•||

6:30 AM

"Iris dear, wake up you sleepy head! It's breakfast time!"

Iris groan, covering her head with a pillow doesn't want to hear that annoying noise coming from her Aunt.

"... Itch shanday sho I not lanning to get uh erly" (It's Sunday so I'm not planning to get up early)

Of course, the word spouted by Iris is not apparent since her face is buried upon her cushion, even so, her Aunt with a good sense of hearing, able to understand her niece so in return Iris got a painful pinch.

"Ouch!!! Alright, alright I'm up already! geez!"

"fufufu"

Her Aunt left amusingly, leaving Iris alone who is scratching her head furiously.

"Diablo!"

Iris hissed in a lower tone, scared at her wits if her auntie would hear that.

She got up followed by organizing her bed afterward went downstairs to eat her meal, otherwise, her Aunt will do vastly more terrifying if she's not yet at the dining room.

😺😺😺

"I forgot where I put my speaker earlier, could you find it for me? Thank you in advance"

"I-"

"-You could wash those dishes later, find my speaker first. No refusing"

"..."

Iris sometimes couldn't understand her Aunt intellectual, why ask her a request if she wouldn't even approve her NO.

Her eyes wandered around the kitchen locating the speaker cause she recalled that her Aunt loves to play music every time she cooks and possibly that thing still around this room somewhere.

...

"... Are you serious!? It's just right beside you! Look at that table in the corner"

"Oh, your right! Thanks"

Iris was fuming inside grumbling that her Aunt is too negligent because whenever she lost something, Iris will always be the one responsible for finding it.

As the speaker began playing an old disco song, Iris solely keeps herself occupied minding her task... But the truth is, Iris was barely doing this in order to distract herself from dancing because she did not want her Aunt to see.

"Iris, I'm going out for a bit"

"Hn"

Iris pretended she didn't care but inside she was overjoyed she could now dance alone by herself.

Not for long her Aunt already departed occurring Iris initiated performing those 70's dance moves while singing loudly.

"You are the Dancing Queen
Young and sweet
Only seventeen

Dancing Queen
Feel the beat
From the tambourine, oh yeah!!!