You Are My Paradise

Author's Note;

I decided to do an author's note before again! Okay so this chapter is going to be long...I hope. I really like this story, but I think I'm going to divide it into part one and part 2 instead of a sequel, I don't know yet... Hmm, this chapter is going to be good. I know it :) I hope you all like it and thanks for reading! Oh, and press the vote button ;) ------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the dining hall, Harry and I, looking for somewhere to sit. "Right here is perfect," I said, sitting down at the table that had a view of the city. "I know it is," Harry said, sitting down across from me and staring at me from across the table.

I smiled and ordered a lobster dish and a Cola before the waiter left. "I'm so glad we're here," Harry said. "I know, it' seriously so crazy with everything going on, it's nice to get away," I said, holding his hand tightly. "Where are the kids?," I asked, the thought of them hadn't even crossed my mind.

"Lissa is watching them, surprisingly," he said, smiling at me. I smiled back, "This is the best time I've had in a while." "Agreed," his husky voice spread through the whole room. I always thought that Harry was perfect, but it wasn't until just now that I realized how much he really loves me

"Harry, why must you be so perfect?," I asked, looking at him intently. "Oh believe me, I'm not perfect," he said, shooting me a look from across the table. "Sure you are," I muttered.

"Am not."

"Are to!"

"Am not."

"You sure are!," I said, blowing him a kiss.

"Nikki, I'm not perfect. When I was 11, my parents split up and I was left alone with Gemma. We had to fend for ourselves. Each morning, I would wake up and ask God why he did this to me. Why did I have to be the one with the broken family? I only realize now how truly blessed I am. When I was 15, my parents got back together and everything fell into place. I met the guys a few years ago and since then, everything has just gotten better, but I still have flaws," he said clearly.

I leaned over the table and kissed him, "I love you, flaws and all." "I love you more," he said. Oh no, this is just going to start another petty couple fight.

"I love you more," I said clearly.

"No, I love you more."

"Impossible."

"Clearly possible."

"Nope," I said, shaking my head.

He moved his chair next to me and pulled me onto his lap, kissing my temple, "I love you more." His voice sent chills down my spine. Every time he spoke, I couldn't help but fall more in love with him. "Nikki, I asked you to marry me because I love you, not because you love me more," he said clearly.

I smiled, "But I still love you more." He smirked and shook his head, planting a kiss on my nose. Within 10 minutes, our food was on the table and we were dining so elegantly. "Look at us, eating fancy food," I said. "Much better than Nando's," Harry said with a smirk.

After we finished eating our dinner, the waiter recommended a chocolate lava cake. You know me, I love chocolate so I couldn't resist. "Pleeeeeease Harry," I whined. "Fine, one chocolate lava cake please," he told the waiter.

I smiled, "You're the greatest." "Because of a lava cake?," he asked. "Not just that," I responded. "Then why?," he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Well, to start... You love me for who I am and you remind me that you love me every moment of every day. The way you kiss me, it sends chills through my entire body. The way you speak to me makes me feel like I'm the most important woman in the world. Any girl would be lucky to have you, but I'm so ecstatic that you chose me because I clearly don't know what I would do without my best friend," I said, leaning across the table and kissing his soft pink lips.