"I Do."

*4 Days Later*

I woke up the next morning with a bright smile spread across my lips. Today was the day I was going to marry the love of my life, Liam Payne. I rolled over to see Liam's spot vacant. I sighed softly and sat up in my hotel room. Last night was the bachelorette party, which I didn't plan.

*FLASHBACK*

"Nikki let's go!!!," Jenny shouted from the other side of the hotel room door. I walked outside, wearing a short white dress for my bachelorette party. I had already told the girls that I didn't want one, but they obviously didn't listen to me.

Lissa pulled me out the door and into the limo that was driving us to the hottest club in Hawaii. "Guys can we please go back?," I asked impatiently, I didn't want a bachelorette party. Liam wasn't having a bachelor party, so I felt weird having a party.

"This is your last night before you get married! We're doing this," Jenny said with a stern look. I let out a deep sigh and whipped out my phone. I texted Liam quickly before the girls could notice what I was doing.

From Nikki: I miss you so much babe, can't wait for tomorrow xxxxxx

I sat in the limo for 5 minutes afterwards, wondering if Lissa and Jenny had gotten a stripper for the night, God I hope not. "Nikki we're here!," Lissa and Jenny shouted, yanking me out of the limo and pulling me into a club which was full of all of my bridesmaids.

"You guys rented it just for us?!," I asked, shocked. Lissa and Jenny both nodded their heads. I hadn't seen my bridesmaids since before Liam and I left for the cruise, well, at that time they were just my friends, considering I wasn't engaged.

I greeted everyone and we all took a shot for tomorrow. "To Nikam!," one of my bridesmaids, Alyssa, screamed. Her voice echoed throughout the entire club. Just then, the music kicked on and we all made our way to the dancefloor, dancing like maniacs.

"STOP THE MUSIC," a voice echoed through the club, making the music stop. "Seems like we have a noise complaint here," the voice said. I looked closer, crap. It was a cop. "I'm so sorry officer, it's my bachelorette party," I said, standing up and walking over to the cop.

"You've been a very bad girl," he said, sitting me in a chair and whipping off his shirt. I KNEW IT. I immediately stood up, pushing the half naked guy out of the way and running into the limo. "To the hotel," I said, closing the door firmly behind me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I looked around the room, not a person in sight. I jumped out of bed and stared out the windows that each beautifully cavassed the city. I dialed Jenny on the phone quickly. "Jenny. It's my wedding day and I'm not ready," I said firmly into the phone.

I heard a knock at the door. I ran quickly over to the door and swung it open with minimal force. "Alright hair, makeup, dress. Now," Lissa said, dragging me over to my vanity. She applied a gorgeous makeup idea to my face while Jenny did my hair.

After about 2 hours, my hair and makeup was finished and it was about half 1. The wedding was about 30 minutes away and at the ceremony was at 4. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror one last time before putting on my dress.

"No time to stop! Dress time!," Jenny exclaimed, pulling me into the bedroom and throwing my dress on. I also put my shoes and veil on my head. I glanced at the clock once more and it was 3. "Time to go," Lissa said, also looking gorgeous in her bridesmaid dress.

I walked outside and into my pure white limo, getting ready to get married. "Selfie!," I snapped a photo of Jenny, Lissa and I and tweeted it with the caption: About to get married!! :D.

We pulled into the church parking lot with 20 minutes to spare. After meeting up with the other bridesmaids, we made our way into a seperate room until the ceremony started. "Alright girls, it's go time," Paul said from outside the door.

I took a deep breath and stood up, adjusting my dress one last time. I made my way to the church entrance, waiting for the girls to enter one after one following the ring bearer and flower girl. "Alright Nikki," Paul said one last time before walking down the isle hand in hand with Alyssa.

The doors opened for me and a tear trickled down my cheek. I began walking, one foot after another, slowly reaching Liam. "You're gorgeous," Liam whispered softly, grabbing my hand and walking to the alter with me. 

After the traditional wedding ceremony, it was time to say our vows. "Liam Payne, from the moment I saw you...well, I didn't like you. But over time, I have grown to know the most amazing person I have ever been with. You make me feel like no body else has ever made me feel before. You have grown to become my best friend who I'll love forever. Liam Payne, I cannot wait to marry you," I said softly.

As a tear streamed down my face, Liam began, "Nikki, I love you with everything I am and everything I want to be. It was a struggle getting you to go on a date with me, but when you finally accepted, I was the happiest I've ever been. We've grown to be best friends and I cannot be any more excited to marry you. I love you," he finished.

"Liam Payne, do you take Nikki to be your lawfully wedded wife?," the priest asked. "I do." "Now Nikki, do you take Liam to be your lawfully wedded husband?," he asked again. "I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride," just as he finished, a familiar pair of lips crashed against mine. I smiled as we pulled away, knowing that I was now married to Liam Payne. Liam picked me up bridal style and carried me down the isle and into the hallway.

"I love you, husband," I said, kissing Liam's cheek. "I love you, wife," Liam said, hugging me tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Note;

I don't know if this should end or if I should keep going!

Comment what you think!

Rate &

Comment &

Vote!!! :)