L-Liam?

I darted into the hospital screaming Liam's name, pacing up and down each hallway quickly. I walked into a few rooms, looking for my husband frantically. "Excuse me miss?," a girl asked from behind me. "Y-yes?," I asked, she was about 3 or 4.

"Where's room 2303?," she asked, tugging on my shirt. "I think it's on this floor, let's go look," I said, shooting her a smile. We walked through the 2000s, looking at every room number.

2300...

2301...

2302...

"2303! Here it is honey! Who's in here honey?," I asked, hesitant to open the door. "My daddy," she said with a smile, not all of her adult teeth had grown in yet so she had a few gaps in her smile, but it was cute.

She opened the door and I saw the same smile that I saw the first day when I met the love of my life.

--------------------------------

"HOW COULD YOU?!," I screamed, tears pouring down my cheeks. "I-I can explain!," he screamed back, his eyes welling up with tears. "NO YOU CAN'T! WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR OVER A YEAR! WE'RE MARRIED!," I screamed, shaking with anger.

"I know... I found out a month after we met...I didn't know how to tell you without losing you," he said. "Well it sure as hell wasn't the right time to tell me after we got married and had two kids, now you've lost them too," I said, wiping my tears and storming out of the hospital room.

I stormed into the elevator, running into the one and only Harry Styles who was also going downstairs to the main level. "Why are you crying?," he asked, wiping my tears. "L-Liam has another kid, a 3 year old," I said, more tears pouring down my cheeks.

"No way," Harry said. I shook my head and cried into his shoulder, the elevator door opening quickly. I pulled away, going outside and into my car. "Where do you think you're going?," Harry asked, tapping my car window.

"Home," I said bluntly, starting my car. "Oh no you're not, you're coming with me. You are in no condition to drive," he said, pulling the keys out of the ignition and motioning me to come with him.

I followed him to his car and over to the house. "Let's go on the couch and chill out, it's been a rough day," Harry said, picking me up and plopping me onto his couch. I sighed and whipped out my phone, people already began tweeting about the whole Liam situation, I don't even know how they know!

-----------------------------------------------

After about 2 hours, I finally calmed down. "Are you okay?," Harry asked, pulling me into his chest. I nodded against his shoulder. "Look, Liam and the others aren't coming home soon, you should take a nap and rest," he said, brushing his fingers through my hair.

I tried to fall asleep, but I was just so angry. My body was filled with anxiety and hurt and despair towards Liam, I never wanted to see him again. He is such an asshole. The last thing I wanted to see was his face.

He has a kid!

ANOTHER KID!

THAT ISN'T OURS!

AND HE KNEW ABOUT IT!

I turned to Harry, who was staring at me closely.

Harry was always sweet.

He gave me a shoulder to cry on when I needed it, he helped with the kids, he made sure I was always happy...or at least content. Why couldn't Liam be more like Harry?

I turned my body so that it was facing Harry. "Don't...move," I said, brushing a curl off of Harry's eyes and gently leaning closer to him, pressing his lips gently against mine. I took a deep breath and kissed him harder, our lips moving as one.

I took his shirt off gently, kissing his neck all the way down to the bottom of his abs and back up to his lips. "N-Nikki, what are you doing?," he asked, pushing me away slightly. "Something that I've wanted to do for a long time," I said, kissing him again, but this time it meant something.

I kissed Harry with such passion, something that I haven't felt for Liam in a while. Butterflies. There were butterflies. I kissed him gently, then harder, then soft again. He tore my shirt off and threw it in the corner. I knew exactly what I was doing...and it felt good.

---------------------------------------------

*Liam's POV*

What was that about? I was just trying to explain something to my wife! "Honey, do you need anything?," Allison called from the pantry in the hospital room. "Maybe an asprin," I said, rubbing my head.

Allison came into the room, wearing a white shirt and a small black skirt, with sky high silver shoes. Nikki never dressed like that...she never dressed sexy.

Allison's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65416967

I pulled Allison closer to me, I could now feel her breathing on my chest. "Kiss me," she demanded, pulling her lips to mine. I kissed her back...although I knew it was wrong. Allison was the woman who I got pregnant 3 years ago.

She met me in the hospital and showed me Mackenzie, our little girl. I don't know what it is, but I really feel something for Allison...and I really don't care if I'm married or not.

---------------------------------------------

*Nikki's POV*

I laid on the couch, next to Harry's naked body. "Wow," I muttered softly. I heard Harry snicker as he leaned over and kissed me gently. "You're beautiful," he said, running his finger down my collar bone.

I got chills and bit my lips, pulling Harry into me closer and kissing him passionately. "I don't care if Liam finds out, I'd rather have you," I said, kissing his cheek. "I love you," Harry said, leaving me speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note;

Hey guys! I know it wasn't a really long chapter, but it was a dramatic one! Let's recap here.

Liam has another kid, who isn't Nikki's. Nikki and Harry slept together. Liam and Allison, the mother of his kid, kissed. And Harry loves Nikki! It was so dramatic!!

Who's team are you on? Nikki or Liam? Harry or Liam? Nikki or Allison? Hmm...a lot of choices here!

I just also wanted to thank you all for getting me this many reads, you are the reason I keep writing! I love you all so much!

Oh and one more thing, I have a new baby cousin! He was born this morning :) His name is James if anyone is wondering :) I hope you all have a wonderful last 2 weeks before winter break!

Thanks for reading!! Comment & Vote!! :)