Honeymooners

"I love you so much," I said to Liam as the last person left our wedding. "I love you too," he said, stroking his fingers through my curly hair. The reception party was amazing, 400+ people showed up. "I cannot believe this is real," I said, brushing the back of my hand against Liam's cheek.

He smiled briskly and grasped my hand, leading me outside. "I have one last surprise," he said, smiling. I smiled and waited for him to tell me what the surprise was. "We're going to Aruba," he said, signalling a helicopter to land right in front of us.

We were in Hawaii, so it wasn't going to be long until we reached Aruba and started our honeymoon. "I love you, Liam Payne," I said happily. "I love you, Nikki Payne," he said in response. We walked into the helicopter, still in our wedding attire.

Once all settled, the helicopter took off and we were on our way to our honeymoon. I whipped out my phone and texted the rest of the crew about Aruba. Liam grabbed my phone out of my hands and tucked it in his pocket. "No phones until we're on our way home," he said, kissing my nose playfully.

I smiled brightly and looked out the helicopter window, my left hand intertwined in Liam's right. I scanned the horizon, looking out into the beautiful island of Aruba. "We'll be landing in 3 minutes," the pilot explained. I smiled at Liam slightly and looked out the window once more before we landed.

Liam escorted me out of the plane and we were on our way into a limo. "Well, it's late, we should get back to the hotel," Liam said, plopping next to me in the limo. I nodded in agreement, waiting for the limo driver to begin our journey to the hotel.

"No fans know that we're here," Liam explained to me, "no interruptions." I smiled and kissed his lips passionately. "Do you want kids?," I blurted out. I didn't mean to sound so blunt, but I had been wondering for a while now what Liam's take on kids was.

"Of course," he said with a smile. I smiled brightly and waited for the limo driver to arrive at the hotel, apparently we were close. The limo came to a blunt stop, the door swinging open and Liam exited before I did. He carried me into the hotel bridal style, setting me on my feet once we reached the check in desk.

He grabbed the keys and tucked them in his pocket, grabbing my hand and escorting me into the elevator. I was still in my wedding dress, which was surprising comfortable. We reached the 10th floor, where the honeymoon suites were supposed to be located.

"Ready, wife?," Liam asked, grasping my hand and walking through the hallways with me. I nodded excitedly and walked alongside Liam. We reached our room and he quickly unlocked the door. I scanned the inside of the suite, examining every inch of it.

There was absolutely everything you could dream of in here. It had everything a suite did, but it had rose petals leading to the bed and there were also rose petals forming a heart on the bed. Also, there was a jacuzzi in the bathroom with rose petals around the rim of it.

I smiled and Liam and closed the door firmly behind me. Liam wrapped his arms around my waist quickly and kissed my lips softly. I deepened the kiss quickly and started to walk over to the bed slowly. The kiss got deeper and deeper and soon enough, Liam and I were laying on top of each other on the bed.

My dress got torn off, along with his tux, and then you know what happened next. Afterwards, we just laid there next to each other naked. "That was amazing," I said softly. I was no longer a virgin, and I was glad I waited for Liam. "I'm sorry I didn't have the stuff," he said after.

"We're married, if anything happens, we're fine," I said, smiling. He looked at me with loving eyes and kissed me again. I snuggled up under the covers and snuggled into Liam's chest, drifting off into a deep sleep.