Surprise Surprise!

Author's Note:

This chapter goes along with this song, "Sad" by Maroon 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB77xNl7Kyc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning with butterflies in my stomach. "Liam?," I asked, rolling over onto my other side and looking into my gorgeous husband's eyes. He nodded his head, "Yes babe?" "I'm excited to tell them," I smiled bright.

I hopped out of bed, threw on a jumper and nearly sprinted down the steps. The entire crew was watching my every move, making sure I didn't trip along the way. "Guys, I'll be fine," I said, hopping off of the final step and sitting down in the living room.

"Okay, so what's the news?," Lissa asked anxiously. I smiled, "Liam and I bought us a bigger and better house to live in. One with more room, each of us could practically have our own floor," I smiled. Their facial expressions were amazing, they were shocked and excited all in one.

"Don't we have to sell this house first?," Niall asked. I shook my head, "This house will now belong to Uncle Si, he's moving near us!" They all crowded around me and smiled, pulling each and every one of us into a group hug. "Liam and I are all packed up, we just need some help bringing the bed to the moving truck," I said to everyone.

"As soon as everyone is packed, we can leave right away!," I exclaimed, bringing a light box into the moving truck that was now parked in our driveway.

*9 Hours Later*

Harry let out a large sigh as he locked the front door of our old house, leaving all of the memories made in that home. A tear streamed down my face as I watched the moving truck pull out of our old driveway. "Don't cry," Niall said, rubbing my back.

I wiped my tears, "New memories are going to be made." I smiled one last time before hopping into my car with Liam and driving to the new house. "Are you excited?," Liam asked. I nodded and followed the moving truck.

"We're going to bring our new baby into this new house," Liam said with a smile. I tried to smile back, but I couldn't help but think of all of the memories that we had made in the old house.

*Flashback*

Liam swung the door open after our first date, entering the home and grasping my hand tighter as he led me into the kitchen. "That was wonderful," he said, hugging me tight. I smiled and buried my face into his chest, deeper and deeper.

Liam pulled away from the hug, brushing a piece of hair out of my eyes. "You're amazing," he said, his face leaning into mine slowly. I stood up on my toes and crashed my lips into his. Smiling against his pink lips, I gently pulled away.

"I've been waiting to do that for such a long time," he said, running his fingers through his hair. "Liam, I really like you," I said. He smiled, "Nikki, I really like you too." I smiled and blushed at the same time as he kissed my lips once more.

"Will you please be my girlfriend?," Liam asked, his eyes twinkling. I nodded happily and crashed my lips into his softly.

*End Of Flashback*

"What's wrong?," Liam asked, I'm guessing he saw the tears pouring down my cheeks. "I was just thinking of our first date and our first kiss," I said, pulling into the driveway of our new home. "Listen, no matter where we are, we're going to make memories. This is the home where we're going to bring our new baby into, what more can you ask for?," Liam said, opening the car door.

I smiled and exited the car, walking up the driveway and into our new home. "Nik! This is unbelievable!," Jenny exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. "I'm glad you like it," I said, smiling. The movers had already put everything in the house, right where I had instructed them to.

"I love you," I heard Liam's deep voice say, pulling me into a deep kiss. The sparks flashed just like they had during our first kiss. "I love you more," I said, pulling away from the kiss with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short!! I just wanted to update :)

We're so close to 2,500 reads!! Let's get there :)

Comment &

Vote!! :)