Maui

I looked up from Harry's shoulder as the last chorus of Truly, Madly, Deeply played. When the song came to an end, everyone clapped for Harry and I as we walked to our table. "I love you," Harry said as he kissed my temple gently. I smiled at him, "I'm so happy that I married you." He smiled and placed one of his hands on my thigh, kissing my cheek gently. "I can't believe that you two are married!," Lissa said, coming up to me and Harry. I smiled, "Me neither!"

"You two make a lovely couple," my mom said, coming over and introducing herself to Harry. It's a bit crazy that her and Harry haven't met until now, but with all of the drama...it was the right thing to do. A few more people came up to Harry and I, including the paparazzi, but the party died down after the cake was handed out. Once everyone was finally gone, Harry and I rushed out to catch our 2 AM plane to Maui.

"Styles for two in First Class," Harry spoke to the flight attendant. "Oh yes! You two are the happily married couple," the girl said with a smile, showing us to our seats. I sat near the window and Harry sat on my left, draping his arm over my shoulder. "I love you, wife," he said, kissing my nose gently. I smiled, "I love you too, husband."

We sat in silence for the remainder of the flight, which wasn't very long. Only Harry and I were going to Maui, to get away from everyone around us while Jenny and Zayn watched Liam and Kelsey. "Oh my god," I said, gaping at the sight of Harry and I's house. The color scheme was very nuetral, with beige and white mostly. There was a master and guest bedroom, along with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living area and a garage for our car.

"This is such an amazing house! And look at this view," I said, walking out of the sliding doors and onto the balcony that branched off of the master bedroom. I stared out into the blue ocean and pink sanded beach, the wind hitting my face ever so slightly. "You're beautiful," Harry said, kissing me and wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I smiled and wrapped my hands around his, just staring out into the ocean. "I love you," I repeated for the tenth time before going inside and laying down on the bed. "I think we should dial your mum and tell her that we've landed safely," Harry said. Ever since he met my mom, he's been so wrapped up in making sure that she liked him. How could she not?

I quickly dialed my mom, "Hey mom, we've officially landed in Maui and will be here for 2 weeks...I love you," I finished, leaving her a voicemail. Harry smirked and me and plopped onto the bed, kissing me gently. "I want to go swimming in that crystal water," I said, rummaging through my suitcase and finding my light blue bikini.

"Oh come on, can't we just stay inside?," Harry groaned, pulling me onto his lap. I shook my head, "No way! We're only here for two weeks. We have to enjoy it while it lasts!" Harry nodded and stood up with a groan, grabbing his bathing suit and changing quickly. Once he was finished, we walked onto the beach wearing our bathing suit.

The most amazing thing about the house is that our house had a reserved section of the beach included with it, so Harry and I could have our own beach for two weeks! Harry ran into the water, motioning for me to come in. "Is is cold!?," I screeched, crossing my arms over my chest. He shook his head, "It's perfect!" "I'm scared!," I screamed back. "Oh come on, you wanted to come into the water!," he screamed, running towards me.

He scooped me up in his arms, carrying me into ocean. I wrapped my legs around Harry as he smiled, running into the water. I smiled and intertwined my fingers in his dripping wet hair, kissing him gently. He smiled and let me go, swimming freely in the crystal blue water. "I'm so lucky to have an amazing wife like you," he said, looking at his wedding ring. I smiled and watched as he dunked his head, flipping his hair slowly.

I smiled and bit my lip, swimming over and kissing his pink lips as I wrapped my legs around him in the water. He smiled against my lips and rested his hands on my thin waist, deepening the kiss. After we finished kissing in the water, we decided to go out and explore Maui.