NO WAY.

It was Sunday morning, last night my love, Liam Payne, proposed to me. I still can't get used to saying that he's my fiance. Today, we have to leave the boat, which I'm sort of excited about because Liam said that he has another surprise for me once we get home.

"All set?," I asked, looking over at Liam who just zipped up the last suitcase. He nodded slowly and walked over to me. "I love you," he said, pressing his soft lips to my forehead. I blushed slightly and buried my face farther into his chest.

We stood there for a few minutes before the announcements bell chimed. I realized who was speaking on the loud speaker...Harry.

NIKKI AND LIAM STOP HAVING SEX AND REPORT TO THE DOCKYARD.

I blushed when he told us to 'stop having sex.' Actually, we've never actually done it... I don't know what makes everyone think that we've had sex before, we were going to wait for marriage. "We better go," I said, pulling away from Liam's chest and grabbing a suitcase.

He nodded his head and grabbed his suitcase, following me out, into the hallway, and into the elevator. "Well, this is it," I said, sighing. I didn't want to leave the boat. So many great things had happened here, I didn't want to leave those memories behind.

Liam wrapped his arm around my shoulder just as the elevator beeped. We reached the 1st floor where we were about to leave the most amazing vacation we've ever had. "This isn't it," I heard Harry say. "What isn't it?," I asked.

He stopped in his tracks and refused to say anything. I shrugged my shoulders and just walked into the limo, leaving my suitcase in the car that Paul was driving back to the house. We all talked for a while before the limo stopped. I knew we weren't home, so I decided to see where we were.

"What is this?," I asked, rolling down the window. "Surprise!," Louis exclaimed. We were in the airport, surprisingly. "What are we doing here?," Liam asked. "Well..." Lissa began. "We're going to Hawaii!," Niall screamed. Liam and I screached and hopped out of the limo with the others.

First Bermuda, now Hawaii? I couldn't believe this. "What about clothes?," I asked, "Our suitcases are with Paul." "Well, Jenny and I packed stuff for you and Louis and Harry packed for Liam," Lissa explained. I nodded my head and walked towards the departure ramp.

"Boarding pass?," the flight attendant asked. "She's with me," Harry said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and walking onto the plane with me. Liam and Lissa walked on together. "I'll sit here," I said, walking into a row with 2 seats, the other seat for Liam.

I didn't realize until we took off that we were the only people on the plane, so we could pretty much do anything we wanted. The plane ride was 2 hours long, so I decided to take a nap. It was only 8 in the morning and I was exhausted from the cruise, so I needed some rest.

2 Hours Later

"Wake up babe, we're here," Liam's wonderful voice chirped in my ears. I smiled and yawned before standing up and exiting the plane with the 6 crazy people I'll be spending the week with in Hawaii.

I whipped out my phone and tweeted.

@NikkiLovesLiam: Going to enjoy a wonderful week in Hawaii with my fiance and the other crazy people! :) xx

I slid my phone back into my pocket and grasped Liam's hand as we all followed Harry. Once we stopped, a gorgeous sight stood in front of us. "No way," I muttered softly. "Yes way!," Harry screamed, running up to the porch of the house and opening the doors.

I hopped onto Liam's back and he ran us into the house and up the stairs. We immediately ran into the biggest room in the entire house and gasped at the sight in front of us. There was a king sized bed and a gorgeous dresser and nightstand, along with a flat screen TV.

The bed had a post at each corner and directly above the center of the bed, there was a stunning chandelier. The walls were a mahogany color, which accented ever aspect of the room, it was honestly the most amazing place I've ever been in.

After we admired the room long enough, we made our way downstairs to see the rest of the house. "Meanies," I heard Niall say from the staircase. "You took the biggest room," Zayn said in a whiny voice. I smirked and winked at them before making my way into the kitchen.

It was already half 11 and I haven't eaten since last night. "Is there a Nando's in Hawaii?," Niall asked, walking downstairs and into the kitchen. "I don't think so," Louis chirped from the living room. I laughed, that boy can never get enough Nando's.

I plopped down on the couch, sitting in between Lissa and Liam, casually eating an apple. "Let me see the ring!," Lissa screamed, grabbing my hand so that she can see my new engagement ring. I smiled as her eyes got bigger when she glanced at my ring.

I saw Liam's eyes sparkle as he saw me smile about my ring. "I can't believe this," I said, looking at my ring closer. It was absolutely gorgeous, so perfect. I smiled and pecked Liam's lips with a soft kiss. "Oooooh," Louis muttered. I smirked as he did that.

"Let's go to the beach!," I screamed, running outside. We were planning on swimming when we got back to our house, so I had a bathing suit underneath my shorts and crop top. I stripped off my shorts and top and darted into the ocean water.

The water here in Hawaii was so blue, so gorgeous. It was so clear, you could see your toes through the water. I loved that the house was right on the beach, and the beach with pink sand no less. I smiled as I saw the rest of the crew dart out of the house in their bathing suits.

I felt someones arms wrap around me in the water as I turned around to see Liam's bright orbs glimmering into mine. He kissed my lips softly, then passionately, then softly again and pulling away. I blushed as I ran a finger over my lips, I loved Liam's kisses.

"You know I love you, right?," Liam asked, brushing a piece of hair out of my eyes. I smiled and nodded as I brushed my lips against his cheek, then swimming over to Harry and Lissa. They were having a mini-makeout session, so I decided to have some fun.

"HEY! STOP HAVING SEX!," I screamed, splashing them both with water, then darting over to where Liam was. "This week should be fun," I muttered under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you soooo much for 900+ reads!! LET'S GET TO 1,000!

Keep reading! :)

Rate &

Comment &

Vote! :) <3