Honeymooney

Author's Note;

Since the last chapter was pretty much the rant, I've decided to make a new chapter that's longer and better for you guys because I love you all :) Keep reading and thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our little walk on the beach, Harry and I decided to make a night out of it. "Hey Harry, why don't we light this thing?," I asked, pointing to the fireplace. He nodded, "It's electric!" I smiled as he switched it on, giving a slight elegance to the room.

"I'll be right back," I said, running into the master bedroom and putting on a pair of Harry's boxers and one of his t-shirts, walking back into the living room. "Nice clothes," Harry scoffed. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch next to him, "We should watch a movie."

"Which one?," he asked, scrolling through the movies On Demand. "Oooh, this one!," I screeched, pointing to 'The Notebook.' "That's such a chick flick," he groaned. I bat my eyelashes until he finally gave in, switching on 'The Notebook' and cuddling me close.

A single tear shred down my cheek as Harry wiped it away, kissing my nose gently and hugging me tighter. Once the move came to an end, Harry and I sat there for a few moments, just soaking it in.

"That movie was actually amazing," he said, smiling down at me. I smiled back and kissed his nose, shifting a bit closer to him. "How about we do a twitcam?," I asked. He nodded crazily, "The fans would love that! Seeing the new married couple."

I nodded and he pulled his laptop off of the table, logging into Twitter. "Whoa, since when do I follow so many people?," he asked. I blushed, "I was on your phone one day and decided to do a little follow spree..." He shook his head and sent out a tweet quickly.

@Harry_Styles: How about a little Twitcam with @NikkiStyles? :)

I smiled and watched as Harry's feed flooded with tweets.

@LovelyHarry: YESYESYES DO IT. @Harry_Styles

@CrazyDirectioner: AWWW THE MARRIED COUPLE DOING A TWITCAM! @Harry_Styles

I smiled, "Come on, let's not make them wait any longer." He nodded and logged onto Twitcam and began broadcasting. "Heelloooooo viewers," Harry's husky voice flooding the room. "Hey lovely tweedos," I waved to the camera.

I watched as the viewers commented.

@HarrehLovesMeh: KISS KISS KISS!

I smiled bright and pointed to the comment, "Let's do it." He smiled and kissed my lips gently for about 10 seconds, letting the viewers soak it in.

"We've only been married for a day and she already wants my babies," Harry lied to the camera. I smacked his head, "That's such a lie!" "Sure it is...," he trailed off. "Hey guys, want his phone number?," I asked, raising my eyebrows. "You wouldn't," Harry said scarily.

I shrugged, "It's 294-859-3953!" I said it so quickly that I wasn't sure if anyone heard, but I got a call from Niall soon after the Twitcam was finished. "Nik?," he asked. "Hmm?," I replied. "Why are fans texting me saying that they love Harry?," he asked, making me burst out in laughter.

"I didn't know that they heard me!," I said. "Really Nikki? These fans have our baby pictures, you don't think that they can slow up a video to get 'Harry's' number?," he questioned, sounding a bit annoyed. I shrugged, "I'm sorry, Nialler."