Zayn Imagine for Larissa!

(I don't really know how to categorize this one).

"Forget Him" I muttered in between bites of Ice cream. I've been shoveling ice cream down for almost four hours now in mourning of my ex boyfriend Chase. The dipshit cheated on me with 'Brittany'.

"Yeah forget him- wait who?" Who the hell was that? I know I locked my door. I got up from my spot on the couch and slowly made my way towards the voice with my spoon raised ready to attack.

I saw the back of a man who looked sort of familiar. "YOU SHA'LL NOT PASS" I screamed before jumping on his back and starting to beat him with my spoon.

"Larissa wait, stop! It's me Zayn!" Holy Fudgecakes! "Zayn what the hell! You cant just barge into my house and not warn me stupid! And you look so different! Plus your voice is way deeper now, I thought you were the bed intruder or something!" I exclaimed pulling him into a hug.

"Bed intruder?" He questioned. "Yeah you know, "Hide yo' kids Hide yo' wife"" I sang a little.

"Your so strange" he said shaking his head at me. "Your totally one to talk" I retorted scoffing. I mean; Zayn legit thought his phone number was how how much the phone bill cost until he was like nine.

"So Vas' Happenin'?" "Nothing eating ice cream and watching titanic" Oh shiz. Why did. I say that? I do this every time I have guy problems. Now he'll now me and Chase broke up. Zayn never liked Chase from the start so he'll probably go on some crazy ass rant.

"Oh, Larissa why didn't you tell me? I have to go beat the shit out of him" I just sighed. Ding. Did you hear that? That was the sound if me having an Amazayn idea.

"Oh dearest Zayn, instead of you causing him immense pain, how about we get revenge?" I asked smiling deviously. "I love that look on your face so.... HELLZ YEAH" he screamed fist pumping. Someone had a moment there.

"So here's the plan, tomorrow I have to babysit his little brother Damien at his house, so ill sneak into Chases room and put hamburger meat in his shoes then put some Apple Cider vinegar and melted marshmallows in his shampoo k?" I asked. And yes apple cider vinegar and melted marshmallows. Random as ever but it'll be gross.

"How do you come up with this stuff" Zayn spoke giving me a high five. "The world may never know"

---------Next Day-----------

I was sitting on the couch of Chase's house watching Damien play with toy cars waiting for Zayn to give the signal which was to tap on the window three times when he got here with the stuff.

I didn't want to walk in the house with bags cause that'd be suspicious. Then I hear it. I walked to the window and let Zayn in careful to be quiet. I grabbed the stuff and got to work.

Just as I was about to walk out of Chases room I felt two arms grab me and push me against the wall. "You know you're bloody brilliant right" I heard Zayn speak against my Neck. WTF?!? "Uhh Zayn" I muttered before he crashed his lips to mine. Woah. I kissed back and it got pretty heated.

I felt his hand grab my bum. Then I heard the door open and Chases' mom walked in. My head snapped up to see her gasping in shock eyes wide. "Larissa please leave. I will not tolerate such activities in my home and I'm sure my son would not appreciate this in his room!" She yelled pointing towards the door.

"I don't see why he would care what happens in his room, he obviously doesn't care what's in his bed." I said before strutting out.

Like a boss.

-SMUT!-

"Larissa you are crazy" Zayn spoke as we got back to my house. "Crazy in love with you" I said with a smirk. He smiled big before pulling me close to him so my chest was pressed up against his. "So how bout some Crazy love making" he whispered into my ear giving me chills.

"A bit straight forward are we?" "Only with you" then those perfect lips of his we're against mine moving in perfect sync. I started grinding my hips into his causing him to let out a low moan.

"Larissa, I need you" he spoke breathlessly before carrying me into my bedroom. We didn't even make it to the bed before We were both naked.

He cornered me into the wall and he aligned his tip with my entrance. He kissed Me deeply. "Are you sure?" He asked. I just gave him a dead look. "Zayn Javaad Malik I swear on my lif-" I got cut off by him thrusting fully into me not giving me any time to adjust. "Zayn" I screamed leaning my head on the wall. He kept thrusting into me each time with more force.

He started kissing my neck and found my sweet spot. He sucked and licked wildly. His hands entangled in my brown hair pulling the roots slightly. I moaned and he picked up the pace.

My toes curled and I tightened around him. "Oh fuck Larissa!" He moaned thrusting one last time before we both reached our highs, collapsing to the ground.

Good thing I have carpet.

--------------------------------

Whoop whoop! I hope you liked it Larissa! Sorry I couldn't dedicate it to you, I type these on my iPod. It's pretty long I guess but yeah.