How Come? (Sweet/Dirty Harry for Sophie)

{IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!}

"Baby wake up!!" I heard Harry's deep voice speaking excitedly over my head. "What Haz?" I asked lifting my head from my pillow slightly so I could see him.

"Don't you know what today is?" He asked tilting his head to the side. For twenty-one he was freaking adorable. "What is today Harry?" I asked groggily still in a sleepy state. "It's our 2nd anniversary!!" He exclaimed jumping on the bed making me fly up into the air and wake up fully.

"Harry. It is 6:23 a.m. I love you to death but how come we can't one of those average relationships where the guy forgets and then I'd get all mad and you'd have to make it up to me." I spoke standing up.

"Cause' our love EXTRAORDINARY and is no where near 'average' so we can't have an 'average' relationship." I felt a smile creep onto my face. "God I love your smile Sophie" he spoke staring at me with a dazed look.

I can't believe I've been with this crazy boy for three years. "I love your smile more" I answered breaking him from the staring contest he seemed to be having with my mouth. "I love your eyes" He retorted confidently.

"I love your eyes more" I replied goofily. "I love your eyes most" he challenged. "I love your eyes mostest" I spoke proudly.

He dragged me into the living room sitting me on the couch. As I stared up at him and all his perfection I accidentally let the question that had been on my mind slip out, "How come you love me?" He looked at me like I was stupid.

"I love your hair and I love when you lay your head on my lap and you let me stroke your hair. I love how you don't get mad when I attempt to braid it and get it all tangled.

I love when you correct my grammar and kiss my nose. I love when you cuddle next to me and tell me about your day. I love when you let me rage and rant about whatever annoying thing management has done to piss me off.

I love when you don't give a shit about what the fake fans say. I love when you shake your head at me when I do something stupid even though those beautiful blue eyes of yours tell me that you though it was funny.

I love when you brag about how good I am at baking and how you stand up for me when the boys tease me. I love when you study and you crinkle your nose.

I love that you love me. I love every little thing about you and that's why we can't have an 'average' relationship and why you deserve so much more than one."

My eyes were basically water falls at this point. "I love you too Harry" I whispered as half smiled up at him through my happy tears. "You know what else I love?" He asked his voice huskies than normal. "I love your name and love my name when your screaming it"

There's the cheeky boy I know. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I know. And I'm sure the neighbors know, as well as anyone in a ten mile radius"

He smirked at me before talking. "How bout' we aim for a fifteen mile radius?" I shook my head at him. "Haz, its not even seven yet" I spoke. "Well we can be their alarm clock" How could I turn down those delicious dimples and green eyes? Not to mention all this talk is maybe turning me on...just a little.

He pressed his lips to mine with an intoxicating force that made me want to feel all of him. He pushed me onto the couch and rocked his hips into mine at a steady pace. I could feel his bulge growing through the thin fabric of his boxers. It was not helping that I was only in my underwear.

Harry attached his lips to my neck, attacking it with sloppy kisses all over. He pulled off my under wear and quickly slipped off his boxers. "Y'know I love you right?" He whispered lining his tip up with my entrance making my whole body throb with lust and anxiety.