Niall Imagine "Scary Movies" *Sweet*

"Niall, what movie are we watching" you asked your boyfriend of almost two years now. "How about insidious?" He asked with a smirk knowing you don't like horror movies at all. You decided to play it cool and act like it didn't bother you. Within the first 4 minutes of the movie you were whimpering like a newborn puppy. "Babe we don't have to watch this if you don't want" Niall spoke into your ear sending shivers down your spine. "N-No I'm F-fine" you stuttered sitting up straighter. He just scoffed pulling you closer to him. You smiled at his warmth loving the feeling of him next to to you.

You felt him rubbing small circles on your back trying to comfort you from the scene unfolding on the screen. It's funny how this movie has been out for a while now and you've watched it once before but it still scares the day lights outta you.

The movie has been on for almost an hour now and you can't take it anymore. You got up to go to the bathroom. "Babe where are you going?" He asked looking up at you pushing his perfect dirty blonde hair out of his striking blue eyes. "Just to the bathroom" you answered in a small voice. He nodded. You were just leaving the bathroom when........"RAWR!!!" Niall screamed causing you to jump three feet in the air and burst into tears. Niall immediately grabbed and pulled you into his arms

"Baby girl I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that I was just being a jerk please don't cry" he said searching your eyes trying to calm you down. "No I-I'm sorry I'm such a baby" "No you aren't princess" he said softly lifting your chin up so you were looking directly at him. "You're a gorgeous, massively intelligent kind and caring girl and I'm incredibly lucky to have someone like you in my life". You smiled at him through your tears your eyes glowing with happiness. He always knew what to say. "I love you so much Nialler" you said still gazing up at him. "I love you too precious, more than you can comprehend; Hell sometimes it's more than I can comprehend" he laughed that amazing laugh kissing your forehead then your nose before softly pecking you on the lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vas Happenin'? Did ya like it? I hope you did. K so two votes for part two ehh? It'll be lemony *wink wink* and longer! Pwease? I know you can do it! Love youz!