'Lust' Dirty Harry Imagine For Gianna

"Fucking hell Gianna, you can't keep doing this to me" Harry shouted with a flustered face. "Me? I didn't do anything.." I spoke in an innocent voice looking at him through my eyelashes.

"You can't just get me excited like that when you know I can't take you right then and there" He whined, stepping a bit closer to me.

"Take me now then" I whispered with a smirk. "You've been a bad girl G, you're going to be punished" he spoke in a raspy voice his eyes darkening a shade.

Before I could respond he shoved me against the wall; kissing me aggressively. His hands roamed all over my body. His touch alone was making me wet.

"Harry" I moaned into the kiss placing my hands on his toned abs. I gripped the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head making his curls fly every which way.

He lifted me up bridal style and carried me to the bedroom. He threw me down on the bed and took off his pants before joining me.

"Too many clothes" he muttered as he fumbled with my shirt. He finally got it off before also removing my pants. "Your so sexy Gianna" he breathed out before un-clasping my bra.

His large hands cupped my breasts before he traced circles around my nipples with his tongue. I moaned as he dragged his tongue down my stomach.

He stopped as he got to the waistband of my jeans. He unbuttoned them and I kicked them off. He kissed right below my navel before slowly pulling my underwear down with his teeth, never once breaking eye contact with me.

He attached his mouth to my center as he made out with my clit. "Oh God, Harry!" I yelled arching my back. "I-Im close" I spoke instantly regretting it because Harry immediately removed his mouth.

"I told you you're going to be punished" he whispered into my ear before slamming all of him into me. "FUCK!" I screamed out from the sudden burst of pain and pleasure.

"That's right, scream for me baby!" Harry yelled as he kept pounding into me. He changed his angling and he hit an amazing spot making me go numb to any sensation besides ecstasy.

"HARRY I'M COMING!" I yelled out only to come a few seconds later. Harry came shortly after but he kept going. "Gianna!" He cried out as he flipped us over and I began to ride him.

I felt my stomach tighten again and I reached my high again.

Completely exhausted I collapsed onto Harry. Both of our chests heaving up and down. "Amazing

--------------------------------

Woah!! Did I just write that?!? I decided to stop being a lil' bitch about smut and try to go all out. I hope you liked it Gianna! :) I'm sorry it took so long, I didn't see your comment.

Oh yeah, I just noticed the boys have never once used a condom in any of my dirty imagines, so lets just say they're going to have A LOT of baby mamma drama.

Somebody call Maury.

Love youz! XD