'365 days' (Niall Imagine for Linda)

"Goodmorning Babe!" I spoke softly looking to my side expecting to see my blue eyed Prince Charming. Instead I found an empty side of the bed.

Something smells good in the kitchen though. I walked down stairs to see a sight I wasn't really expecting. A very sexy Niall was standing over the stove trying to make sausages. Key word 'trying'.

"Morning Nialler" I spoke softly wrapping my arms around his waist. "Mornin' Lass" he replied his accent thick as it always is in the early hours. "I see you were feelin' like a chef today hunh?" I asked nodding my head towards the plate of pancakes I just noticed.

"Well I decided that since you've put up with hate and a lack of privacy for a whole year and worst of all missing me for so long. I decided to put something together for you on this fine morning m'lady." He said while bowing slightly.

I giggled slightly before saying "Happy Anniversary Niall". "Happy Anniversary Linda" he replied. He made my plate, then we sat down and ate our food. He was staring at me almost the whole time I was eating.

"Niall, It's not polite to stare" I informed rolling my eyes. "I know I just can't get enough of your gorgeous face and Iove that your not afraid to eat in front of me." He said still staring at me. I blushed a little.

"Well I wasn't about to deprive myself of that delicious food." I spoke standing up from my spot at the table. "Wanna watch some horror movies? I need an excuse to cuddle with you while still being manly." He asked also standing up.

"You don't need an excuse to cuddle with me Niall but sure" I said shrugging. "Yay!" He cheered throwing me over his shoulder and running up the stairs. "Niall your gonna be the death of me; I swear!" I exclaimed walking over to the D.V.D's.

"That's kinda ironic cause' till death do us part." He replied nonchalantly then his eyes widened about four seconds later realizing what he said. I mean I'M still trying to realize what he said.

He walked over to me and looked me in the eye with the most dead serious face I've ever seen on him. Like more serious than the time I took his bacon. And it wasn't even real bacon! It was Canadian bacon, like what?

"Linda, these past 365 days have been the best days of my life. Even with the boys and I blowing up you are still the cherry that tops every thing off. I know you're only nineteen and i will wait for you forever but I don't usually let good things pass me by, and your not a good thing. Your an amazing thing.

I love you so much more than you'll ever know and I hope (hehe get it Linda?) you will make me the happiest man in the world and say that you'll marry me?" I couldn't even stutter out words at this point so i just kissed him. Hard.

Niall's hands found the back of my head and he deepened the kiss. I wrapped my legs around Niall's waste. I'm so glad were both in our underwear right now.

He unhooked my bra and began massaging his my breast with his hands. He then kissed down my neck stopping at my belly button to swirl his tongue around.

His fingers latched onto the hem of my panties looking at me for permission. "I'm Lindanna and I wanna have fun" I sang nodding at him. He laughed a bit shaking his head at me.

I was about to comment but suddenly he spread my legs blowing softly on my clit. I shivered bucking my hips up wanting more. He always knew how to drive me crazy.

He kissed back up my stomach finally meeting my lips.

"Niall now!" I groaned. Niall just smirked before shoving all of him into me.

"Oh fuck Niall!" I moaned grasping the back of his neck tangling my fingers in his hair.

"Linda your so damn tight" he whispered as he started thrusting into me roughly placing his lips to my neck.

He thrusted faster and faster for a while before his thrusts became sloppy.

"I'm cummg babe" he muttered nipping at my neck. My eyelids got heavy and waves of heat and pleasure traveled through my body.

"NIALL!" I screamed as we came together. "I love you Linda" he spoke nuzzling his head into my chest like a little kid. "Yes.". He looked up at me confused. "What?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I never got to say 'Yes'" I said smiling at him. He just grinned like a crazy man. "I love you Nialler" "I love you too Linda" and with that we fell asleep.

--------------------------------

Holá! Ok so I know you didn't say you wanted him to propose but I just thought it was that perfect chance to have an Imagine like that. If you want I can write you a new one though. But nonetheless I hope you enjoyed it Hun!

Oh yeah and if you didn't get the 'Lindanna' part it's from the show 'Phineas and Ferb' and Lol yes, I watch that show. It's the shit.

Love you all!! Xx