Not The Last

"Baby, I'm coming straight home afterwords. I promise!" I spoke to my boyfriend Niall as he tickled my sides, rocking us back in forth. "Nooo, just stay here with me." He whined into my neck, his warm breathe fanning against my skin.

I bit my lip to keep myself from smiling at how cute he sounded. When I didn't respond he spoke up again. "Nina, please! I'll cook for you and we can watch a movie; you can pick which one you want!"
I sighed and turned around in his arms so I was facing him. "Fine, Ni." I gave up. "Thank you! Is hanging out with me that bad?!" He asked incredulously. I shook my head at him with a giggle. "I'm just glad we get to spend some alone time together" he whispered, his forehead pressed against mine. I nodded in agreement remembering the last time we were together was with Harry and Zayn. Lets just say Harry was very happy about the 'Buy three get two free' sale at the supermarket and how he bought 5 bunches of bananas.

"Alone time is nice..." I spoke before pecking his lips. "But I don't think we ever use it right." I finished, smirking at Niall whose eyebrows rose at my remark. "And does that mean you want to, y'know...use our alone time 'correctly'?" He asked in an all to eager voice. I just nodded at him before wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his.

He tilted his head and moved his lips harder against mine, his hands ghosting down my sides giving my hips a squeeze before letting them rest on my ass. "Ni.." I groaned out in a breathy voice to try and let him know I wanted to take things a bit further.

He let his hands run down even further until they cupped the underside of my thighs; "jump." He spoke softly against my lips and I obliged quickly, wrapping my legs around his waist. I got more and more into our intense kiss and let my hips roll against him, our crotches brushing together sending tingles through out my body.

"Fuck, Nina. I wanna do this right. That means at least making it the bedroom.." He trailed off, his voice heavy.
"So lets go." I replied simply nodding my head towards the stairs. I threaded my fingers through Niall's thick hair as he walked us upstairs and into out bedroom. He tossed me onto the bed, giving me an apologetic smile at the quiet 'oomf' I let out.

He began pulling off his shirt and I stared mesmerized by his toned body. My favorite part had to be his shoulders, which her so much broader than when we first met. My eyes followed the way his torso flexed as he reached down to unbutton his pants.
He looked up at me for second and smiled, "Y' gonna just stare or get undressed too princess? I know your new to this but I figured you knew that part." He teased and I rolled my eyes pulling my shirt over my head.

When I looked up again Niall was clad in only his boxers and he was now the one staring. I smirked at him as I reached behind my back to unclip my bra, "Are you gonna just stare or-" he cut my mocking short. "Actually, I'm gonna help." He spoke as he crawled up the bed towards me.

He took my bra from my hands and tossed it to the side before pushing me down and letting his fingers trail down my abdomen to the hem of my jeans. He unbuttoned them with ease and pulled them down swiftly. He hooked his fingers under the waistband of my panties before looking up at me. "Yeah Ni, go ahead." I spoke giving him confirmation. He pulled down my panties before kissing up my body. "Are you absolutely sure? Because you know we can wait." He spoke looking me in the eyes. "Yes Niall, I'm positive. Your the one I wanna do this with." He smiled at me giving me a gentle kiss. Brushing some of my hair back.

"You know it's gonna be painful right? I mean, it'll get better but..." "I know babe." I shushed him with a kiss. He kissed back and pulled off his boxers. "Gotta get you wet first." He quipped moving down the bed. I watched him as he looked up at me,
blowing cool air against my clit making me squirm. His eyes left mine and he licked a long strip up my slit, pressing his tongue firmly against me. His arms wrapped around my thighs holding me captive against his tongue that lapped continuously. He sucked my clit into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.
My back arched at the foreign pleasure that surged through my body. "Jesus Niall!" I cried out letting my fingers grasp the sheets beside me. My hips rocked up into his wet mouth that was working wonders. "Fuuuuck" I dragged out as my stomach clenched.
Niall pulled away from me, "think your ready for the real thing now?" He asked. I wanted to answer but there was no air in my lungs. I caught my breathe before speaking up. "Yes"
Niall wasted no time reaching into the drawer beside us and pulling out a condom. He ripped it open and rolled it on. "There's no going back now.." He whispered to me, searching my face for any uncertainty. "Niall, do it!" I begged.

He bit his lips and slowly rolled his hips, pushing into me. "Shit!" I swore at the burn as he stretched me. "It'll go away soon" he soothed. Once he was fully in he stopped moving and waited for me to adjust.
"Go ahead" I finally spoke after a moment or so. Niall pulled out again before pushing back into with a grunt. "Fuck, Nina. Feel so good" he mumbled as he continued to pump into me.
My breathe caught as pleasure began to pulse through me. "Faster" I moaned rocking my hips in time with him. My hands found there way to his hair, tugging at the strands as though it would make the pleasure surfing through me lessen. "Nina!" Niall moaned again, hooking one of my legs over his shoulder.

"Niall. Niall. Niall.." I chanted his name like a mantra as my stomach swirled. "Niall, I think I'm close." I warned as my legs shook with Niall's every thrust. "Let go baby.." Niall encouraged, going deeper inside of me then before.
"Niii!" I cried out one last time before my orgasm hit. Niall kept thrusting into me throughout it, trying to make it last longer. He pulled out of me gently before tossing the rubber into the trash.

"How was that for your first time?" He asked lying down next me, pulling me into his chest. "Amazing, and it definitely won't be the last time.." I spoke cheekily kissing his neck.
________________

Hey babes! This was for my home girl Nina, who is also the wonderful person who made my new cover for me! Follow her and check her out at @Luv_Directioner_Luv , she is absolutely amazing!

Gonna post something in honor of Harry's birthday soon & Bully part two.

12+ votes and 3 comments for the next update!

Love you!! Xxxx