Didn't Get Too Far (Liam)

"No, you know what? Fuck you Liam, you're not the boss of me. You're my boyfriend. Not my father. Get over yourself!" I screamed at him. "Kayla, I only want whats best for you and hanging with him isn't it." He yelled back, but you knew better. Even after all this time, Liam still saw your best friend Trey as a threat, and it hurt you because you had never given him any reason not to trust you.

"Liam he's been my best friend for years, I'm not gonna stop hanging out with him because of your stupid insecurities." Your flowed out like venom faster than you could think. you saw the look of hurt flash through Liam's features before his face hardened at you. "Fuck you Kayla, maybe we can work things out when you're done whoring with him" You just shook you're head at him before walking out.

Tears welled in your eyes eyes as you walked out the door. You felt bad for what you had said but Liam had damn near called you whore, insinuated that you were cheating on him, and basically showed no faith in you. You promised him that if your best friend showed ant sort of feelings towards you in a romantic way you'd stop hanging out with him as much, but Liam didnt want to comprimise or meet halfway, he wanted his way. You let him hang out with his girl friends as much as he wanted, god forbid when he went away on tour for 9 months at a time and you whole heartedly trusted him. And he couldn't even trust you hang with Trey for two hours.

You hadn't even realized how far you had walked when you felt a strong arm wrap around waist, causing you let out loud high pitched scream. You turned around to greet what you thought was the most handsome face on Earth. "Fuck Liam, you scared shit out of me" You whispered sharply. You tried to push out of his grasp, hardly having any success. He let out a short laugh before pulling you tighter into his grasp. "I'm sorry for how I was acting baby, but it's only because I love you and I want you all to myself, you know I hate sharing." he spoke softly into your neck.

"Yeah well I share you with millions of girls every minute of everyday" you replied back, tilting your head down. "C'mon babe, trust me; there are plenty times of the day when you are the only girl on my mind." You couldn't help but smile. "Oh yeah? Like when?" you pressed.

"Like when I first wake up next to you in morning and the sunlight is shining on your face, and you scrunch up your nose and squint because you hate it. Or whenever you smile at me and it takes my breathe away because I never knew teeth could be so attractive. But, most importantly when you wear those tight ass jeans and I wanna lick-"

"Liam!" You cut him off with a punch in the arm, laughing at the inappropriate turn but your brain still buzzing with the sweet words he'd just told you. "What? It's true!" You shook your head at the broad boy.

"I love you stupid" you spoke grabbing his hand and beginning to walk back towards the house. "I love you more"

__________________________________

Awww haha, sorry I had to post this. I know its not smutty but everyone needs some sweet Liam every now and then. Oh, and definitely check out my story guys!

15+ votes and 3+ comments for next update.

Love you all ❤