On The Loose - Niall Smut

You sighed as you scrambled through your purse trying to find your phone and keep your eyes on the road at the same time. You knew it was stupid but the damn thing had been going off non-stop for the last ten minutes and it was driving you insane. You knew it was Niall too because only he would be obnoxious enough to keep calling like this after you didn't answer the first few times.

You were seconds away from just throwing your purse out the window all together when it finally stopped ringing. You'd never been more grateful to be ignored in all your life. "Finally", you breathed quietly to yourself, taking in the silence. You realized how ironic it was that your phone would stop going off as soon as you were pulling off the highway and could pull over and answer it. You shook your head and kept driving though. With the new found quiet, the ride went by extremely quickly.

-

"Babe!" You called throughout the large house, tossing your keys onto the granite countertop. You made your way to the living room and took off your shoes, sitting down on the couch. You were just about to call for you boyfriend again when you heard the toilet flush. He was just in the bathroom. A few moments later he was half walking/ half jogging his way to the couch you were seated on. "Why'd you ignore my calls you bird!" He exclaimed jokingly, plopping down next to you. "Oh GOD don't even get me started, I literally can't name a single person more annoying than you" you replied, pretending to be angry at him. You couldn't keep up the facade for long though as you stared at the goofy smile on his handsome face.

He pulled you onto his lap, then reached for the remote beside the two of you. "I had extremely important news;" he exclaimed, clicking on the large t.v. "I dropped the 'On The Loose' Video, I wanted my girl to see it!". You smiled to yourself at how eager he was for you to see his work. You loved him for his work ethic and the passion he puts into everything he does. He went to the YouTube app on the T.V and pressed on the video that was #7 on trending. You couldn't help but feel proud.

You snuggled closer to your man as the video started. 'On The Loose' was easily one of your favorite songs of his. You watched with an odd feeling in your chest as him and video vixen interacted on screen. You knew it was nothing but obviously it felt odd to see him with another woman. "She's pretty" you whispered, not even realizing you'd said it aloud until you felt Niall brush the hair away from your neck and his breath fan across your cheek. "No where near as pretty as you though" he whispered, placing a soft kiss to the shell of your ear.

You felt your skin heat up as he placed another one at the start of your throat. And then another just a little lower. You tilted your head to the side to give him more room to work his magic. Your breath got shaky when he ran his whole tongue down the side of your neck, one of his hands sliding up your front to grip your throat firmly in his big hand. Instinctively you began grinding on him subtlety and Niall squeezed just a little harder. "I'm running the show princess" he growled before full on making out with your neck. You knew it would take half a bottle of concealer to cover his work come morning.

"Stand up and face me" Niall commanded and you complied in seconds. He looked up at you with those eyes you got lost in every time before looking down, focusing on your jeans. He made quick work of the button before pulling them down slowly. You kicked them from around your ankles and then Niall grabbed your hips. "So fucking beautiful" he muttered, before kissing your stomach down to the waistband of your panties. His hands ran up and down the sides of your thighs groping and rubbing you in the most sensual way possible.
"I wanna taste you princess" he whispered and you just nodded, taking off your panties.

Niall laid down on the couch, scooching down so his head was flat on the cushions. "Ride my tongue babygirl" he spoke, motioning for you to come over. He had you so wet from so little that you knew you wouldn't last long. It felt almost in slow motion as you moved towards him and placed your legs on either side of his head. Niall wasted no time pulling you down to his mouth, his hand gripping your ass giving you no room to move.

"Fuck!" You gasped the instant he began sucking on your clit. Your hand held on to the arm of the couch trying your best not to fall over already. Niall's tongue worked wonders on your pussy. Running up and down your slit and back and forth on your clit. His rough hands kneaded your ass, as he began rocking you back and forth on his wet tongue. "Yes Niall!" You moaned out feeling your orgasm approach. He wanted you to use him and he was going to make sure his baby girl got hers. You felt him hum against your soaked cunt, and your legs began to shake. "Don't fucking stop, I'm so fucking close" you called to him, moving your hips faster now and Niall showed now mercy. You swore his tongue did tricks down there. "I'm cumming!" You cried out as you legs clenched around his head, and you threw your head back. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" you chanted as your orgasm washed over you.

You slowly got off of Niall's drenched face, and he barley gave you time to catch your breath. "Get on all fours for me baby girl" he spoke softly and you nodded weakly, listening to the sound of his belt being undone. Your legs could barely do there job as you panted on your elbows and knees, ready to take whatever Niall gave you.
"If you could see my view" Niall whispered, and you felt the couch shift from his weight.

"I love this tight fucking cunt and that round pretty ass, keep yourself looking so nice for me princess" Niall groaned and gave your ass a harsh slap. You were so fucked out already but you craved Niall's dick more than anything in the world. "Please fuck me baby" you whined. Niall didn't disappoint as he slid into your slick heat.

"Shit" he moaned, pulling back slowly before thrusting back in. You could already feel the tears welling in your eyes from how deep he was. Niall's hand wrapped around your ponytail, pulling your head back as he fucked into you from behind. His rhythm picked up in seconds as he pounded you. The house echoed with the sounds of your ass smacking against his skin and your uncontrollable moans. You screamed his name like a mantra with each snap of his agile hips.

"Fucking look at that shit, a fucking masterpiece" Niall spoke in a husky voice giving your ass another smack. "Oh God, Niall I'm gonna cum again" you squeaked and he only took that as encouragement. He fucked you harder and faster and you could feel the heat radiating off his body and hear his heavy breathing. Your arms gave out as you came again, ass still up while Niall chases his own orgasm. "Fuck!" He yelled as he came inside of you, gripping your hips and keeping you close.

You felt like you could pass out once Niall finally let your body slump against the couch. "Jesus, I love you" Niall laughed breathily, placing a hand on you lower back as he sat beside you. "I love you too, Niall" you whispered back, before letting your eyes close. This was bliss.

_____________________________
OMG IM LIKE REALLY BACK THIS TIME!!! LIKE WITH REAL SMUT AHHH. Seriously though I missed you all so much, please let me know what you want and just talk to me period lol. I love you guys so much!! I hope you enjoyed this ❤️