Partition

(Pref: ALL)

Harry: "Hands prints and good grips all on my ass"

You moaned into his neck as he pushed deeper into you. The heated skin of your back erupting into goosebumps as it hit the cool wall. "Harry.." You moaned out breathlessly, tangling your fingers into his hair. "Fuck, you feel so good baby" he spoke before letting his hand massage into your ass, squeezing harshly. 

He smiled lazily as his ears drank in your moans. He smacked your ass, then thrusting deep into you again; not holding a thing back.

_

Liam: "Private show with the music blasting, he like to call me teacher when we get this nasty"

Your hips swayed to the music and you bit your lip as you pulled your shirt over your head languidly. Liam palmed himself through his jeans and groaned as he felt the pre-cum seeping into his boxers.

You unhooked your bra and threw it at him before making your way over to him in nothing but your panties.

He groaned as you straddled his thighs and kissed down his neck.

Liam's body trembled as you grounded down into his lap, sensations he'd never known filling his body. "I feel like everything is something new with you" he whispered out as he pulled your hair.

"Because you're learning" you breathed out, "And you're the teacher" he finished for you.

_

Zayn: "He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse"

If there was one thing you knew, it was that when you teased; Zayn was very impatient. And you loved it. You loved the was his frenzied hands made their way down your sides and gripped your hips, pulling you closer to him.
You loved the way his breathe was uneven and his cheeks were flushed, his thick black hair hanging in front of his eyes.

"Zee, take it all off" you murmured ready for him. He wasted no time and you gasped as his big hands tore at the front of your shirt, the buttons popping and the seem ripping. "I'll buy you a new one"

_

Niall: "Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up, and we ain't even gonna make it to this club."

Niall's eyes drank in your figure as you made your down the stairs, not paying him any mind as you put your other earring in. 
Niall couldn't help but stare at your long, smooth legs, coming out from under the short, deep red dress you were wearing. The way your breast practically spilled from the top of the fabric.

He couldn't help it when his pants tightened when he remembered all of it was for him. "Sorry babe, but we're not going out tonight"

_

Louis: "Oh he so horny, yeah he want to fuck"

"Lets go home baby" Louis' voice whispered into your ear and his fingers ran up your leg, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

"But I'm having such a good time" you lied, knowing you wanted nothing more then for his thick cock to be deep inside of you at that very moment.

"Yeah, well dick isn't. Lets go." He spoke firmly yanking you up and felt the smirk spread across your face because you knew tonight was going to very long, very good night.

___________________

This is the first time I've written a One Direction preference so I hope you like it! It's based off of Beyoncé's song Partition and I think I wanna write more like this so if you have any sexy time song suggestions just comment them!

P.S IF HARRY DOESN'T HAVE A SPANKING KINK IN REAL LIFE I DON'T SEE THE POINT IN LIVING

15+ votes & 5 comments.

Love you guys to death :)