Truth or Dare (Dirty Harry for Colleen)

"Colleen!" Zayn called me in a sing-songy voice. I already know that what ever he wants means trouble. "Yes?" I replied peeking around the corner of the kitchen doorway of Harry's house.

"Me and Louis want to play truth or dare. Are you in?" He asked grinning like a mad man. "I gues-" "YAY! LOU SHE'S PLAYING!" Zayn cut me off as he took off running down the hallway.

"Well then" I muttered to myself turning around to look through the cabinets for some Cheetos. I know Harry has some somewhere around here.

"Chester the Cheeto keeper? Where art thou" I sang through the kitchen. "What the hell are you yappin' bout" I heard Niall ask from behind me. I turned around to face the Irishman.

Only to find him stuffing his face with Cheetos. "Seriously?" I groaned banging my head against the cabinet door. "Will everyone participating in truth or dare please make themselves situated in the living room. Thank you", Louis voice boomed with a posh accent through the house as if he were on a bullhorn.

I walked into the living room to see just that. Louis Tomlinson standing on the couch with a fucking bullhorn. Who's idea was it to give an ADHD behavioral, loud ass Louis Tomlinson a bull horn?

I shook my head and sat down. "Hey Colli-flower" There's only one person I let call me that, "Hey Harry-Cherry" I chirped back to my curly haired boyfriend as he plopped down next to me. He rolled his eyes and laid his head on my shoulder.

"You prepared for this?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me. "Hell yeah" replied smirking at him. "There's no backing out of dares or else there'll be hell to pay, you know that right?" He asked looking me dead in the eye.

"Course I know that, that's exactly why I'm playing." I retorted sticking my tongue out at him. "HELLO HELLO! YES YES THE GREAT LIAM IS HERE, THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!" Liam yelled obnoxiously as he walked in the door.

He must be tipsy.

"Ello' chap" Harry spoke to Liam exaggerating his accent. Not that I minded one bit. "Hey ten inch" Zayn quirked as he sat down next Liam whom had just sat down on the floor across from Harry and I.

"Sup' three inch" Liam answered smugly giving Zayn a look. "Fuck yeah three inches, three inches wide" Zayn answered back looking proud of himself. I just shook my head while Harry 'ooo'ed.

"More like 'three inches why'" Liam spoke keeping the bickering going. "Okay, okay; enough dick talk" Louis yelled as he appeared out of nowhere. "How did y-" I started but Louis cut me off. "Don't question it, just embrace it."

Weirdo. "Kay are we ready to start?" Louis asked clapping his hands together. "No, where's Niall?" Harry asked from beside me as he looked around. "Right here!" Niall shouted looking happy as he sat down.

"Lez do dis" Zayn spoke rubbing his hands together. "Liam truth or dare?" Zayn asked. "Dare" he replied looking fearless. "I dare you to put your hand down Niall's pants" Liam's face paled. "I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS!" Niall screamed as Liam placed his hand down Niall's pants.

I couldn't help but laugh because both of there faces were priceless. Liam tore his hand out of Niall jeans and cradled it as if he'd just smashed it in a door.

"Colleen truth or dare?" Liam questioned wriggling his eyebrows. "DARE!" I yelled swinging my arms around, because well, just because.

"I dare you to take off your shirt" Of course. I shook my head as I stripped my shirt. All the boys wolf whistled and hollered like crazed dogs. "Hey now, she's mine" Harry spoke and pulled me into his side.

"Awww" Zayn cooed. "Shut up" I mumbled and relaxed into Harry's arm some more. "Niall truth or dare" I asked leaning forward so I was in his face. "Dare". He's gonna regret that. "I dare you to suck Louis' toe" He pretended to pass out as I spoke.

"You've got ta be joking lass" he spoke staring at me like I had four heads. "Nope, I'm dead serious. Do it. Now." I replied smiling. He sighed over dramatically and looked over to Louis who had already taken his shoes and sock off.

Niall grimaced and lean forward. "I hate you" he muttered before taking Louis toe between. His lips for about 7 seconds before he pulled back gagging and making stupid faces. "That was fucking awful" he shouted with his eyes wide.

"Colleen truth or dare" Niall asked whilst glaring at me. "But I just got dare-" he cut me off. "I don't care" he spoke sharply.

"I dare you to kiss Louis" Oh God. "Niall, no" Zayn spoke up looking a bit concerned. "Hush up you Asian you" Niall shushed while waving his hand in Zayn's face. I shrugged my shoulders and scooted towards Lou.

"You ready?" I questioned raising my eyebrow. "Yup" I closed my eyes and leaned in. I could tell he had too because I could feel his breath fanning my face. I puckered my lips and mine and Louis' lips connected.

It was nothing like Harry and I's kisses but he was a pretty good kisser. I zoned out and sort of forgot what was going on. I was just about to pull away when someone did it for me.

"That's it" I heard Harry's gravelly voice boom as he yanked Louis and I apart. "EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT!" The boys looked a bit startled considering Harry rarely yells unless its playfully.

"Mate chill out it was just a dare" Louis spoke and took a step towards Harry. "ESPECIALLY YOU!" he roared pointing towards the door. Louis eyes widened and he quickly exited the house.

I was about to leave just as the boys had but Harry grabbed me by my belt loops. "Not you" he growled pulling me closer. I gulped knowing that this was not going to end well.

He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. "You think you can just kiss Louis like that and not get punished?" He questioned as he tossed me onto the bed.

I just shook my head. "Harry it was just a dare I swear I-" "Shutup".

"I'm going to fuck you into the mattress and show you who you belong to" he stripped me of my clothes before to the same thing to himself. "Lay on your stomach" he commanded making a twirling motion with his pointer finger.

I obeyed, flipping over. I felt him grip my thighs as he lifted my lower half up wrapping my legs around his waist. I supported my upper body by holding myself up on my elbows.

"SHIT!" I screamed as Harry plowed into me not wasting a single second before hitting my G-spot. "Fuck Colleen you're so fucking tight" he spoke letting go of one of my thighs to smack my ass. I yelped at the sudden contact but the sharp pain went away as Harry continued to pound into me.

Harry reached around my stomach to cup my left boob and massage it harshly. "FuckfuckfuckHARRYFUCK" I swore tossing my head back because he was to good for my own good and every part of me felt on fire.

"Cum for me baby" he rasped out thrusting slower, but way deeper than he had before. "YESSS!" I cried out as my orgasm hit me. Pleasure ripped through my body and I collapsed to the bed beneath me. Harry came deep inside of me filling me up before he pulled out and lay beside me.

"You're mine"

-Next Morning-

I limped downstairs to see if I could find Harry and much to my surprise Niall was waiting for me at the bottom stairs smirking at the fact that I was limping. As I walked past him he whispered in my ear, "Paybacks a bitch called Harry Styles' dick"

---------------------------------

HI PEOPLE! I'M REALLY FUCKING HYPER RIGHT NOW! SORRY FOR THE WAIT COLLEEN BUT I HOPE YOU LOVED IT YOU SEXY WONDERFUL PERSON! ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

P.S IM JELOUS YOU'RE A GINGER LIKE ED SHEERAN A.K.A KING SHEERIO

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT CAME FROM?!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT LITERALLY MAKES ME SHED TEARS OF JOY EVERYTIME I GET A VOTE AND I FUCKING LIKE THAT SHIT.

I LOVE YOU BYE!

(Next up is Jasmine or Zaynah, whichever one I finish first!)