Spring Break (Dirty Niall for Jasmine)

"Baby what if they don't like me?" I asked as we made our way from the airport to Niall's old house in Mullingar. "I promise they'll love you Jazzy" he answered grabbing my hand, entwining my fingers with his as we drove down the block.

"You don't know that! Oh god what if they think I'm not good enough or something! Ni if your parents don't approve of us -" he cut me off. "If my parents don't approve of us then so what? We'll run off together and live happily ever after, not that we'll have to because like I said they'll love you!"

"You know I hate when you cut me of-" I started telling him, agitated that he didn't let me finish what I was going to say even though it did make me feel a tad better only to get cut off again. "Oh look we're here!"

I took a deep breath as I walked up to the door beside Niall. Niall didn't even get to knock on the door before his mom swung it open and pulled him into a hug. "Nialler!!" she yelled in an accent even thicker than his as he span her around. "Hey mum!" He exclaimed setting her back down.

"Oh you must be Jasmine! You are absolutely gorgeous!" She yelled as she pulled me into a hug. "Nice to meet you Ms.Gallagher" I spoke hugging her back. "Oh no love, call me Mumma M!" I could feel my nervousness melting away from the warm welcome.

"This is the lass I've been hearing all about?" I looked up to see none other than Niall's dad. "Thank goodness she's pretty, I was scared I had to deal with Maura only to meet some cake faced Dorito looking girl" he spoke laughing a bit. "Oh Bobby don't you start" Maura exclaimed guiding us into the living room.

"Hello Jasmine! Nice to finally meet my baby brothers 'princess'!" Greg spoke standing up from his spot on the couch to hug me. Once he'd gotten close enough he spoke again. "I'm surprised you went for him, you could do so much better!" Maura must've heard, "Hey now don't go putting any ideas into her pretty little head, she hasn't said but two words and I already love her!"

"Were going to finish setting up for Niall's welcome home party so we'll be back in about three hours to pick you lot up." Bobby spoke to Niall and I. "Don't trash the house!" Greg called out as he walked out the door behind Maura and Bobby.

"I told you they'd love you! Mum is probably already planning our wedding, she's never taken to one of my girlfriends like that!" I smiled at my little prince. Wow I sound so corny. "Yeah yeah yeah leprechaun, now come on I wanna see your room!" I exclaimed. He nodded before guiding me down the hall.

"This is it" he spoke opening the door to reveal a room with sky blue walls. There were a couple of posters of some bands I don't know. Then on his dresser beside the 'IronMan' alarm clock there was an old converse box.

Being the nosy person I am I looked through it to find some albums. There was a Michael Buble album, some Usher, N'sync, one of Demi Lovato's older albums, The Fray and then of course there was 'Justin Bieber My World', and 'Justin Bieber My World 2.0'.

"Wow Niall, that is so manly." I spoke sarcastically. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his his mouth next to my earlobe. "You saying I'm not manly?" "Well I mean..." I trailed off playfully just to get him worked up. "Well then I guess I'll just have to show you how 'Manly' I can be yeah?"

Welp, I know where this is going.

"Ni, not right now! I was thinking you could show me around the great Ireland!" Niall groaned in annoyance and I had to suppress myself from laughing at his crazed teenage hormones. Not that mine were much better..

"But babe this might be our only time alone for your WHOLE spring break, don't you wanna have some fun?" He asked wiggling wriggling his eyebrows.

Why is everything he does so hot? I didn't even bother answering and crashed my lips to his. Niall's hands ran up and down my back eventually removing my top. I removed his also and raked my hands down his back and pulling him closer to me.

He began fumbling with his belt but he was taking too long so I pushed him down onto the bed, straddling him and pulled off his belt along with his jeans. He flipped us over and removed my pants. "Fuck Jazzy your so sexy" he moaned as he trailed kisses down my abdomen.

"Mm Niii" I moaned dragging out his name. He pulled down my underwear and dragged his tongue across the skin as it became exposed. "Niall!!' I moaned as I felt his hot breath fanning over my core.

My hips bucked up as he licked my clit. He lapped over and over again and I felt that burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. He dragged his tongue back up my stomach and kissed my lips.

He looked at me with a smirk on his face before slamming into me. I didn't even have time to register as he pounded into me. He slid his arm under my back making me arch up to him even more. He thrusted into me even harder hitting my g-spot.

"NIALL!!" I screamed as he hit it continuously. "Jasmine ugh your so fucking tight" he yelled. "Fuck Ni I'm gonna cum!!" I screamed as I felt my orgasm approaching. "Me too!"

I felt my body go limp as I came and Niall collapsed next me. "Hey babe?" I heard him ask, still slightly out of breath. "Yeah?" I replied turning over to look at him. "When's your next spring break."

--------------------------------

Hey Jasmine! I hope you liked it! You are one of my favorite people to write for by the way. Anyway I'm sorry it took like 4 years for me to post it, and I didn't know if you wanted it to be an Alternate Universe one where Niall wasn't famous so I tried to make it so It could be either way. I meant to ask you but my Internet was being stupid..

Please please please vote and comment!!