Welcome Home (Niall Smut)

You hummed to yourself as you took your shower, lathering yourself with the apple scented body wash Niall loved so much.

You bit your lip as you thought of Niall, you missed him so much. He'd been on tour for the past seven months but he should be home soon. 'Only two weeks left' you smiled to yourself as you began to rinse off.

Just as you were about to step out of the shower, you heard a noise. You backed away from the curtain contemplating on staying in the shower because that noise was definitely real.

You took a deep breathe and put your brave face on as you inched toward the curtain and you pulled it back to see, nothing. You sighed in relief, wrapping a towel around you and grabbed your hair dryer as a weapon before opening the bathroom door, into your bedroom to see your favorite boy sat on the bed.

You dropped your hair dryer and gasped as Niall ran to you, he lifted you up spinning you around as you hugged him back tightly and you could feel the grin on your face. "Im so happy you're home" you whispered into his neck as he set you down carefully. "Me too" he spoke before kissing you. You pulled away as you felt his damp shirt.

"Shit, I got your clothes all wet!" You exclaimed face palming. "It's okay, I wasn't planning on having them on for much longer" he whispered, backing you against the wall.

He kissed you roughly and you gasped as his hands found their way to your breast, he let your towel fall to the ground as he played with your nipples, his tongue traveling all along your neck.

You moaned arching your neck to allow him better access. His hands trailed down to your hips as he pushed your groins together making both of you moan. "Pants, off" you groaned out and doing your best to unbutton them. As soon as you did he began kicking his tight jeans off. You pulled his shirt over his head and ran your hands up and down his chest before letting your thumbs hook into the waist band of his boxers.

You pushed them down slowly, letting the elastic run over his throbbing cock.
"Shit, just, fuck it" he whispered lifting you up and letting his length slide into you. You moaned loudly and wrapped your legs around his waist and your jaw fell slack as he began to fuck up into you.

His hands grasped tightly at your waist to steady you as he thrust rapidly.
"Niall!" you screamed out as he began hitting your G-spot. "Fuck, keep moaning my name like that baby" he whispered breathlessly as he started to suck on your neck, still pounding into you.

"Niall" you groaned out again as you felt your high approaching.
"Ni, I'm close" you warned as you felt your climax edging nearer to you. "Me too" he murmured before burying his face into your neck as he filled you up.

Your mouth opened in silent screams as your body rolled against Niall's now sweaty one as you orgasmed.

"I really fucking missed you"
_____________________

Idk, I just got bored. Someone broke into my house Tuesday so I no longer have my stereo or TV so I guess I'll be writing a lot more.
I'm just gonna post randomly but feel free to post requests if you want. Please make them detailed.

Bye lovelies. Xx