Commercial Break (Dirty Niall!)

"Niall, I swear to god if you change the channel one more time I will punch you in the throat!" You yelled kicking your boyfriends leg in an aggravated manor. "Well I don't wanna watch the commercials Tia! I get bored!" He whined. "But we always end up missing the beginning of whenever the show comes back on and it's fucking annoying! I've been waiting for this episode forever and you are making me miss it!"
He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "Fine. I'll leave the channel alone but that means you have to occupy me during the commercials, Niall Horan doesn't do bored."
You rolled your eyes at him and nodded. You thought for minute before you got the perfect idea.
You crawled across the couch to where Niall was sitting and hooked your fingers into the waist band of his pants and boxers pulling them down swiftly. His eyes widened as he watched surprised at your sudden actions "Tia what er' ya doin?" His accent thickened because he knew good and damn well what you were doing.
You licked your lips at the sight of his long thick cock, the head painted a pretty shade of pink. You laid stomach down on the couch between Niall legs before grasping his dick in your hands. "Fuck Tia" he groaned at the contact. You smirked as you began to pump his cock to life. You felt as it hardened in your grip.
You wrapped your lips around the tip letting your tongue flick the slit quickly before pulling your lips off with a wet pop. Niall let out a throaty groan, letting his head fall back onto the arm of the couch in pleasure. His hands found their way to your hair gripping bundles off the black strands between his fingers.
You squeezed his dick making some pre-cum leak out and Niall gasped at the intense feeling as shock waves of pleasure shot through his body. You took him back into your mouth bobbing your head. Taking more and more of his length down your through each time you went down.
Your fingers played with his balls squeezing them lightly. You knew he was getting close so you came up from his angry red cock that stood straight up at attention. Niall looked down at you, wondering why you had stopped. His electric blue eyes connected with yours and you bit your lip before whispering "Fuck me."
Niall pulled you up and flipped your over pulling your clothes off in record timing. Niall didn't waste anytime before he thrust into you harshly and you both moaned loudly at the white hot pleasure you were feeling. "Tia F-fuck how are you so tight?" He spoke breathily, not giving you any time to answer before he began pounding into you. You felt him sliding in and out you and you felt his breathe fanning your skin warming you, adding to the heat that was trapped deep inside.
You felt as though you would explode at any moment as Niall's tip hit the deepest part of you. "Niall-fuck! NIALL IM COMING!" You yelled as your high washed over you. Your body spasmed and jerked as waves of ecstasy crashed onto you.
Niall pulled out just before he came squirting white ribbons across you stomach and some onto your breast. Niall pecked your lips as you came down from your highs'.
"I should watch T.V with you more often!"

___________________

Hi babies :D! I hope you like this! I'm sorry I haven't updated like I promise but I've had major writers block and life is kind of hectic.
BUT, I have recently started 5SOS Preferences since its a lot faster and easier so go check that out! You can go to my profile and it's called '5SOS Preferences'. (I know! What a creative name!) I will be updating them tonight and probably every night :D
Please check me out on Tumblr at Laurynarry
[ Laurynarry.tumblr.com ]
That's all for now! Please vote and comment and I love you all!