Drunk In Love

"Oh my god, Liam no. It's clearly time for you to go to sleep babe." I spoke shaking my head at my persistent boyfriend.

"Seriously though. Think of how fun it'd be though!" I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose in mock annoyance. Liam was a drunk and he was acting a bit hyper, dare I say reckless.

"Lie down Liam." I spoke firmly as I looked at the time and saw it was going on 3 a.m. "Only if you lay with me..." He whined flopping down onto the bed. I just rolled my eyes and nodded. "Anything you want your highness." I joked. I quickly pulled of my clothes and pulled on one of Liam's T-shirts. I couldn't help but smile as I snuggled into his side.

"Psst, baby. Babe. Are you asleep? Are you awake?" I heard his voice break the calming silence just before I fell asleep.

"What Liam?" I deadpanned, turning to face him. He just giggled and tapped my nose. "I can't sleep." He whined again. "You're such a whiner Liam." I laughed pushing him onto his back and swinging my leg over his waist. I pecked his lips and grabbed one of Liam's nice ass watches off the nightstand. I swung it in front of his face, "You are getting sleepy. You are getting very sleepy." I drawled out.

Liam tilted his head back and let out a loud laugh. "Oh my god, you are so full of shit!" He exclaimed snatching the watch from me. "Hey, I'm just trying to help!" I teased. "I love you" he spoke grinning at me. Drunk Liam was one of my favorites. "I love you too." I mumbled leaning down to kiss my boy. He kissed me back happily, his hands finding there way to my ass, massaging and squeezing greedily.

"Liam.." I moaned out as I subconsciously began grounding my hips into his.
"Don't moan like that unless you plan to finish what you start love." He whispered against my neck, nipping and then letting his tongue run over the heated skin. When he pulled away the cool air against the spot sent shivers throughout my body. "Come on Liam." I whined wanting to get going.

"Who's the whiner now?" He quipped pulling off both our shirts. "Fuck you Liam, get naked." "That's the plan."

In record breaking time we were both naked. "Gonna ride you." I spoke lifting myself up before lowering myself onto him.

"Christ!" He swore once he was fully sheathed inside of me. I bit my lip as I adjusted around him, the feeling of being so full was almost overwhelming. Liam gripped my hips tightly, "Ride of your life babe" he smirked before thrusting his hips up. "Fuck, Liam. Yes!" I cried placing hands on his chest. I lifted my self up and dropped back down, circling my hips when I did.

I kept going, fueled by the moans coming from Liam's mouth. "Jesus!" I cried out when Liam hit my G-Spot dead on and my hips stuttered a bit before picking up again. "Close" Liam mumbled out breathlessly and I couldn't find words as he kept hitting my g-spot. "Liam, fuck, like that baby" I screamed. He grabbed my hair tilting my head back, him thrusting into me brutally.

Liam's other hand gripped my hip tightly, his blunt nails surely leaving a mark. "Babe.." Liam groaned, his hips slowing and his abs tightening. His eyebrows creased together as he came, setting off my own orgasm.

I let my self go limp against Liam's chest and he wrapped his strong, sweaty arms around me. I didn't have the energy to care as I fell asleep next to the boy I was so Drunk In Love with.
_________________

AYYE, I WAS LISTENING TO QUEEN BEY AND THEN THIS HAPPENED, THANK BEYONCÉ.
P.S GONNA POST YOUR IMAGINE NEXT NINA!

10+ votes & 4 comments!

Love you xxxbuttsexxxx