Found It (Dirty Niall for Yessica)

"Hey babe," I called into Niall and I's house we'd just bought together about a month ago. "Baby!" Niall screamed running from the kitchen engulfing me in a hug. "I missed you" he mumbled pulling away and heading back into the kitchen.

"I missed you too Ni, what's with all the fluffiness? Oh god what did you break?!" His eyes widened, "Nothing; I promise. I honestly just missed you, I haven't seen you all day. Where were you anyway? I tried calling but you didn't pick up." I groaned remembering why I left.

"I lost my phone so I went to see if it was at Lauryn's house; I didn't find it and then we ended up taking all day, I meant to call but I kinda forgot, I'm sorry."

"It's ok babe, but hey it's only 7, wanna watch a movie?" He asked looking adorable. "Of course Nialler!" I chirped jumping to go grab some blankets. "M' gonna make some popcorn" "Kay " I yelled down the stairs. I grabbed the giant green and orange striped comforter from the bed and dragged it down the stairs.

"What movie princess?" He asked going over to the drawer where we keep movies, "I dunno, you pick". He bent over to look through the movies and u couldn't help but stare at his perfect ass.

Don't judge me.

Niall groaned before looking back at me, "Yessica, we never unpacked all of our movies or video games!"

"There's gotta be something in there; I really don't want to go in the basement and dig through boxes" I exclaimed. "Okay, we have 'Avatar', 'The Notebook', and 'Twilight: Eclipse'" I don't even remember buying those, I really don't wanna watch Avatar again or as Lou calls "The sick movie with the giant blue monkey-tigers" I don't know, don't ask.

"Babe lets watch 'The Notebook'," Niall answered for me popping the movie in and sitting next to me on the couch.

About half way through the movie Niall whispered in my ear, "Y' know, I only wanted to watch this movie so I could cuddle with you," He stared down at me. I could tell he had zoned out everything but me.

These were the moments I lived for.

"We don't have to watch sappy movie for us to cuddle, if it was up to me we'd cuddle all day" I spoke sticking my tongue out at the end.

I could feel his eyes burning into my lips as he licked his. "I love you so much Yessica" he spoke leaning down. "I love you too Nialler" I replied before connecting our lips in a sloppy kiss.

His tongue explored my mouth; his tongue running along the roof of my mouth and our teeth clashing occasionally. I rolled on top of him grinding my hips onto his earning a throaty moan from him.

"Clothes, off. Now." He demanded as he stripped himself of his shirt and started at his pants. I did the same thing with my own clothes until we were clad in absolutely nothing.

"I think you owe me for being gone all day" he breathed out; his face flushed from the heat of the moment. Both of us feeling each others bare bodies up. "Oh yeah?" he just nodded. "What do you want?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "I want your lips wrapped around me nice and pretty" he spoke sitting up.

"Anything you want" I whispered against his lips before trailing down his torso leaving plenty of love bites.

I grasped the stalk of his dick (Oh 0.o) in my hand and began pumping. I place my lips against the tip, running my tongue along the slit. "Shit Yessica!" He moaned bucking his hips up. His moans only spurred me on as took him into my mouth. Niall's jaw fell slack and knew I was doing good. I bobbed my head keeping my lips pursed around his length.

"Fuck fuck fuck" Niall cursed repeatedly as he threw his head back. I could tell he was close and moved faster. Before I even realized what was happening he pulled me back up to his lips. The feel of his abs against my bare skin sending me into a frenzy.

"Wanna come inside you" he panted before thrusting roughly inside of me. "NIALL!," I screamed as he thrusted up, his hands bracing my hips and pulling me down onto him. My hands found their way to his hair and pulled roughly making him moan even louder.

"I'm close babe" he grunted as he slammed into me even rougher. "S-same" I managed to mumble as my high approached.

"YESSICA" Niall screamed as he came, sending me over the edge and came along with him.

I snuggled next to him as we stared at the ceiling trying to recover from the euphoria we just experienced.

About five minutes later I felt a faint vibrating. Niall reached under him and pulled out something. "Hey babe, found it" he spoke smiling. I looked to see my phone in his hand.

-----------------------------

Phew! *wipes sweat from forehead* That was intense mofos! I hope you liked it Yessica! (P.s Saw you're profile pic! You're so pretty :P)

*Sigh* I wish I could meet all of you. You guys are so cool.

Oh yeah, Is there anyone reading these from Buffalo, New York? I live there and I want to go see the 'This Is Us' movie with a group of sexy bitches lol. Not a lot of my friends really like 1D so i've only got one person :(

Anyways I love you no matter where the hell you live you wonderful human being (unless you're an alien o.0)

I totally meant to post this Friday but it got deleted and I've got a ducking eight page bio project due on the 16th -.- I haven't even started.

Pray for me. Or just wish me luck if you aren't into that stuff...

Bye, I love you all!!!!! Xxx