'Fun in the Water' Dirty Niall Imagine for Billie

"Maybe I should wait a few minutes..." I asked myself, wondering if I'd actually get cramps from eating then getting in the water.

"meh..YOLO" I yelled jumping into the pool. Everything was all good until A muscle in my leg tightened and I couldn't kick anymore. I just had to be in the deep end too.

"HELP!" I screamed trying to stay above water but failing epically. Water was going down my throat and I began choking violently.

I'm going to die. I'm going to die because I freaking ate a hamburger and didn't wait a stupid twenty minutes. It was a good hamburger though.

Just as my body started to slip beneath the surface I caught a glimpse of a boy with blonde hair running towards me.

Not even a minute later, I felt two hands wrap around my waist and next thing I know I'm above water where oh-so precious oxygen is.

On instinct I began taking in deep breaths. I probably look REALLY attractive right now. After I finally catch my breath I say something to the incredibly hot boy.

"Hi" hi? Why the hell did I say hi? "Hello lass, glad to see your ok" he said with an Irish accent. Hey he's irish like Niall from One Direction!

I look up at him to say thanks. "Thank you for erm.. Saving me, my hamburger was really tempting so I ate it, but it's really hot out so I didn't wanna wait and..."

He cut me off "Your welcome" he chirped. "I feel your pain, I would've eaten the hamburger too". Mother of shit. Mother of shit with a side of father shit. It's Niall Horan!!

Why did it take me so long to recognize him? Oh yeah maybe because your eyes were burning from nearly drowning.

"Are you alright?" He asked me cocking an eyebrow. Oh my gosh that was so sexy. "Oh sorry just sort of talking to myself.." I mumbled looking down again.

He let out a loud laugh. "About 'father shits'" he questioned with a smirk. "I said that out!?" I asked with my voice cracking a bit. He just nodded before standing up.

He started taking off his shirt. Kill me now. The heavens are opening. I see the light. What is air? Then he started taking off his shorts. "Wh-what are you doing" I stuttered.

"How's about we go for a swim?" He spoke grabbing my hand just as he finished taking off his shorts....Niall Horan is standing next to me in nothing but wet boxers.

Merry Christmas to me.

"CANNONBALL!" he screamed jumping in the water bringing me with him.

--about an hour later--

Me and Niall are playing Marco Polo and he's Marco right now. "Marco" he called out. "Polo!" I yelled back before diving under water and swimming to a new location.

Instead Niall being the water ninja he is grabbed me from behind; wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. "You know I never got to give you mouth to mouth, and I really wanna make sure your okay" he whispered.

"That was so corny, but I mean if its for my health" I played along. He nodded before kissing my neck. "Niall..." I moaned as he found my sweet spot. He span me around so I was facing him.

His lips attacked mine not wasting a single second. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I parted my lips and his tongue met mine. He began sucking on it and I moaned into the kiss.

I felt a bulge against my thigh. I let out a little gasp, cause I mean...Niall Horan is excited by me, like what?

His hands gripped my waist and mine were in his hair. I tugged at it earning a moan from him.

He lifted me so my legs were around his waist. "Billie, I want you" he murmured nipping at my ear. "Good cause' I want you too" I said back softly and with that he thrusted into me.

"Billie" he moaned into my neck. "FUCK NIALL" I screamed as he kept thrusting gaining speed each time. He slammed into me over and over again making the water splash everywhere. It was total bliss.

I felt myself getting closer and then Niall hit that magic spot. "NIALLLL!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I came. Niall filled me up and we just laid there floating in the water enjoying the feeling of content.

"THEY FUCKED IN THE POOL!" Zayn screamed after he looked over the fence and saw us. "Sorry about them" he whispered. "It's all good".

I'm so glad I ate that hamburger.

------------------------------

Hey Billie! I hope you liked it!! I loved your prompt so I tried to make it longer.

Oh and guys, if you don't give me a prompt it takes me longer to write your imagine and I'll write the peoples' who did give me a prompt first so I can update sooner.

I'll always love you though

Bye babes xxx