The Offer

Chapter 1: The Offer

"So guys make sure to subscribe, like, & also comment on the video if you would like to recommend something, down below."

Cara says, pointing to the ground.

"Also remember that we will be posting our new cover video of 'Little Things' by One Direction this Friday!! Well thanks & we'll see you next time!"

I say turning the camera off. I turn over to my best friend & see her smiling, knowing exactly what I was thinking. She gets up & runs downstairs. I quickly follow, surprised to see that she already had the mugs set out on the center table of our cozy flat. As usual she left me the red mug and she took the green one. Our usual Christmas custom, as well as for the tea...well we kinda drank that every day. Christmas or not!

We both always get into the Christmas spirit by wearing funny Christmas sweaters and knee high Christmas themed socks.

I took a seat on the fluffy couch & took a sip of my warm spearmint tea. I feel the weight shift as Cara does the same.

The tea drops down on my tongue and my taste buds fill with the good taste of heaven. I close my eyes & indulge the delightful scent.

"Ya know I've always liked drinking tea after our videos Cara."

Yep, you've heard right. She called me Cara. Reason being that it's been my name since birth! Hers as well. It's one of the reasons we became best friend actually, having the same name. People always look at us funny when we say our names. They think we're mental!

"Yep, it's so good. All we need now are ginger biscuits, ginger biscuits, ginger biscuits."

I say smiling, knowing that I've quoted Jack & Finn Harries. They were two of the youtubers that we admired, fancied as well. Cara has always had an eye for Jack! I on the other hand really fancied Finn.

Cara smiles knowing exactly what I've meant & it's not long before we are both singing that little catchy phrase in unison. After we've calmed down a bit my iPhone dings, notifying me that I've got mail. I type in my pass code quickly to see who it's from, hoping it's from a fan (viewer). I always have loved to see the things they email me, but this wasn't a fan.

The email was from; jacksgap@gmail.com & it read:

Hello lovely!

It's Jack Harries from Jacksgap! Finn & I have seen many of your videos & we would love to collaborate with you two. I've left our information below if you'd like to call or something. We hope you accept our offer! I think we've developed a slight crush on you two! Haha sorry!! ;)

-Jack Harries, 629-729-9070

Finn Harries, 629-729-9070

I put my mug down & my mouth is hanging open. What the heck did I just read?!

"What's up?"

Cara looks at me worriedly.

"What's up? The freakin sky! Who just email me? Jack freakin Harries! Asking us to be in a video with him & Finn!"

At this point I'm on my couch looking down at Cara. She joins me not so long after. So yeah, after she read the email, we fangirled a bit & finally calm down, somehow I get the guts to text Jack, preferably call him!

"Hello?"

His deep British accent slurs through the phone & into my ears.

"Yeah, hello. This is Cara, Cara Days, from the YouTube channel, Cara Times 2! Umm, I got your email, & I think it's a great idea. We'd love to be in a video with you two, & meet you of course!"

I'm certain he can hear the excitement in my voice, ha I'm that predictable!

"Really! Great! This is going to be amazing. Viewers are going to love it! Finn is going to love meeting you, don't tell him I said that by the way."

I blush, even though he can't see me.

"We'll how about coffee tomorrow at Starbucks? We'll talk it over & arrange everything?"

"Yeah that'd be great. We'll see you then. Kay bye."

I look at Cara. She looks at me waiting for my answer as if her life depended on it.

"Guess who were having Starbucks with tomorrow."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading!! I really appreciate it! I hope you like this chapter, I will be uploading another one or two later today!

I'm having quite some fun writing it, considering the fact that I am OBSESSED with these two! What better way to show it then to write a Fanfic about it ay?!

And, yes! These two characters are based on real people! HaHa not the same names though, although they do have the same names in real life! (:

NOTICE:

There is no YouTube account known as Cara Times 2! The only real one is Jacksgap! The phone numbers & email associated in this story are also not real as well! So don't ask me if they are real.

Thanks