Tyler Oakley

Chapter 15: Tyler Oakley

"AHHHHH"

As I opened the door I heard the oh so familiar shriek. I look at the guy in front of me & smile.

"TYLEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!"

He walked into the door & hugged me tightly, both his glasses & mine clashing together. I giggle as that happens. I hear footsteps as I pull away from his embrace. I turn around & see Cara running down the stairs quickly. Cara runs over to where Tyler & I are standing & she jumps up on him. She wraps her legs around him as he begins to spin her around.

If you don't know who Tyler Oakley is then you probably live under a rock. Tyler is a gay YouTuber who just so happens to be a fangirl like us! We've made videos with him since we were back in America. Now he's here on holiday for a few weeks & we invited him over.

I closed the door as Tyler put Cara down & they hugged.

"So how are you girls?"

He said in his cute little voice. There was a hint of teasing at the end of his sentence, but it was Tyler so what was the difference.

"I hear you two have been veryyy busy."

He said this as he started to poke our stomachs. He was obviously talking about Jack & Finn. I punch him playfully in the stomach as we settle down on the couch.

"Really though.......tell me."

I sighed happily thinking over these past few months. It had honestly been the best months of my life!

"It's been amazing."

Cara says dreamily. I could tell she was thinking about Jack. I smile thinking about just how cute they were together. I look at Tyler who looks at us happily. I sigh.

"Now Mr. Oakley have you been seeing anyone? Someone in particular you'd like to tell us about."

Tyler giggles blushing. He shakes his head though.

"I'm a single pringle bitches!"

I laugh at Tyler. He really could achieve putting a smile on my face. I sit up straight once I stop laughing.

"You guys want to do a YouNow?"

Cara & Tyler both nod rapidly. I'm taking that as a yes?

"OKAY! COME ON!!

I grab both of their hands & run up the stairs rushing towards my room. I grab my MacBook & set it up on my desk, pulling up some chairs so that we can sit in front of the computer.

"I'll tweet about it!"

Tyler & Cara said in unison. They laughed when they noticed. Both of them start to type rapidly on their phones tweeting about the broadcast while I on the other had tried to set a channel up.

"Got it!!"

I say as I finally achieve to set it up. Already after about 3 seconds there were 490,000 viewers. Whoa. It was true what they say. Everything on the internet does travel fast.

"Hey guys!!"

Tyler says waving slightly. This was going to be fun.

***

I look at the clock as I turn off my computer. We had just ended our broadcast about a minute ago. It was 7:30 p.m. pretty early.

I walk over to my bed after placing my laptop on the bookshelf in the corner. I flop down onto the bed quickly followed by Tyler & Cara.