Give Me Love

Chapter 12: Give Me Love

I swiftly glide the brush against my cheekbone. The pink dust hitting it. Some coming off the brush & combining with the air surrounding me. I look at my reflection in the mirror. I pull a strand of my messy hair behind my ear as I pick up the small cylinder tube. I open it, gliding the tip against my lips. Automatically my lips are a bright red. I smack my lips together as I close the tube.

"CARA! YOU READY YET?"

Said the voice from the room next to mine. I smile thinking about how she always likes to rush for no matter what occasion. You should have seen her on our high school graduation day!

"ALMOST DONE MOM!"

I yelled as I ran my fingers thorough my hair. Cara stuck her head through the door frowning at me.

"I am not your mother."

She said. I smiled at her as she went back to her room to get ready. I started to braid my hair in a French braid. Just casual. I ran over to my closet picking up my black Toms & putting them on. I walked over to my mirror & look at myself. I was wearing a simple black long sleeved dress. It went mid-thigh.

I walk downstairs & see that Cara was already there.

Beep Beep

The cab was here. Cara rushes over to the couch & grabs her purse, grabbing mine as well.

"Let's go!"

She says breathing heavily.

We both rush down the steps of the entrance of the flat complex & to the taxi.

"Hello ladies. Where to?"

Asked the cab driver as we climbed in.

"Umm. Oh. Funky Buddha please."

He nods as he starts to drive.

We are going to Marcus & Alfie's party at Funky Buddha. Jack, Finn, Casper, Maz, & basically any other YouTuber we knew were going to be there. This was going to be fun!

"Thank You!"

I say giving the driver 3 pounds.

"Thank you!"

He says happily. I smile at him as I step out of the cab looking at the entrance sign.

"Let's go."

Cara says as she wraps her hand around my arm. I smile as we walk to the door, showing our IDs.

When we walk in we are completely overwhelmed. This was a BIG club, & it was filled with many people I had at least once seen on my computer screen. They were all laughing & grinning at each other. They danced too.

Cara & I walk over to the bar, were we think we'll find one of the boys. I shove through the people still grabbing onto Cara's hand. We finally get to the bar & see Caspar, ordering a drink.

"My American friends!! Come Come give Caspar Lee some love!"

I giggle as I throw my arms around Caspar hugging him tightly. I pull back kissing his cheek.

"Where are the guys?"

I ask as I look up at him.

He points over to booth behind the VIP section. I see Jack waving this way, & see Cara waving back. I look at Caspar.

"We're gonna go over there mkay?"

He nods cheekily as he goes back to ordering. I grip Cara's hand tighter being that we were going to be crossing into yet another crowd of people.