Dinner with the Harries

Chapter 8: Christmas with the Harries

*3 Weeks Later*

I wake up from the buzzing of my phone. I looked at the screen.

1 new message from "Muffin(:"

I unlock my phone noticing I haven't even changed the pass code from Finn Harries. I smile thinking about how he teased me about it at first.

"Hello love! I hope that I didn't wake you. I did, didn't I? I just wanted to ask you if you & Cara would like to come over to mine & Jack's for Christmas Eve Dinner, you know considering you aren't going back to the states. So, how about it? My parents & Emmy would love to meet you two! Please love? I also think we should talk before we leave. Just you & me. Yeah? Xx Finny"

I roll over reading the text. I start hearing pots & pans being moved & shoved from downstairs. This all only meaning one thing: Cara was awake. I need to ask her if she wants to go to Jack & Finn's tonight, but I'm to lazy to get up honestly. So I yell.

"CARA!! DO YOU WANT TO GO OVER TO THE TWIN'S HOUSE TONIGHT FOR DINNER."

I think I scared her a bit because I can hear something fall down with a really loud bang. I can hear her groan loudly.

"UMM DINNER? FOR WHAT?"

Really? She doesn't know what today is?

"IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!"

She answers quickly.

"OH HAHA I KNEW THAT & YES I DO WANNA GO OVER TONIGHT."

I smile at how she forgets things easily. I text Finn back quickly.

"YES! You did wake my up. Ugh. I'm just kidding. Yes, we would love to go. And, yeah I think we should talk."

He texts back telling me he& Jack would pick us up. I wonder what it was he wanted to talk about. Probably about how I've been basically ignoring him. I was just so confused. I asked myself the same question over & over again.

Was I not good enough?

"UGH!!"

I groan sitting up in bed. 12:53. Greeeaatttt. I don't even bother going downstairs for breakfast. I just want a shower. I grab my towel & my new set of clothes. I rush into the bathroom, taking my time into getting into the shower. I just wanted to release all my stress.

I walked down stairs in a navy blue sleeved baseball shirt & some plaid shorts. My hair was loose being it was still wet. I've never liked blow drying my hair.

"Good Afternoon love!"

Cara looks up at me surprised.

"Helloooooooo"

Woah. Did I just hear Marcus Butler? She notices that she sounded like him too because she starts laughing getting the name Marcus out through breaths.

"Oh my gosh you could be his sister or something."

At this point we are both sitting on the couch.

"Soooo what should we do?"

Cara asks as I look over my twitter, seeing a lot of new questions. This gives me an idea.

"Let's make a video. There are a lot of questions we could answer."

I hear her sigh & I take it as a yes. I stand up & start to set up everything in my room. We both took seats on the floor by my window & begin.