Valentine's Day: Part 1

Chapter 13: Valentine's Day

I woke up a bit more excited than usual on Thursdays. Why? It was Valentine's day today duh, & Finn would be taking me somewhere "special" as he had called it.

It had been countless times when I begged him to tell me, but he wouldn't. I told him I didn't want him to spend any money on me being that I already have the necklace he gave me. That must have cost thousands! Ugh. I've never been one to like someone spending to much for me.

I got out of bed stretching my arms out in the air. I walked to my windows & opened the frames letting in the rays of the sun.

The warmth of the rays warmed my body as I stood by the window.

I sniff the air. It smelled like....bacon!

Of course it was bacon! Cara always loved her bacon in the mornings. I think she'd have bacon for any time of the day.

I walk downstairs into the entrance hall. I see the mail on the floor that the mail man had left thought the slot. I pick it up & start reading some.

Bill. Bill. Bill. And...... Bill. -.-

So much money! I thought to myself as I walked to the kitchen. Cara stood by the island serving the plates with food.

"Bon appetite!"

She exclaimed as she placed the plates on the table. I took a look at the contents on the table. There was orange juice, milk, eggs (scrambled), bacon, a pancake each, & the most important.... Nutella! I loved me some Nutella!

(:

"So. What are you doing today?"

I asked Cara as I swallowed the bit of pancake I had cut up.

She smiles softly looking down at her plate. She looks up at me & smiles more brightly.

"Jack is taking me back to where he asked me to be his girlfriend. I'm so excited!"

I squeak! OMG that was so romantic! She smiled at my fangirling mode.

"Where's Finn taking you?"

She asked placing her fork on her plate & picking up he glass of milk.

"I don't know. He said it was going to be special, but I honestly don't know. Plus I don't want him to spend any money at all!"

She nods understanding my dilemma.

"Well I guess you'll just have to wait & see!"

She said smiling.

"Yep."

I said popping the "p."

I just had to wait & see.

***

"You really look beautiful."

Finn said to me as he was driving. I look down at what I had on.

I was wearing a short floral dress, a jean jacket, black tights, & some creme colored shoes.

I smiled as I looked at him.

"We'll you don't look so bad yourself."

I say leaning over to give him a peck on the lips. We were at a red light so it was safe. He smiled at me as I did this.

"You still haven't told me where we're going Finny. I want to know!"

He laughs at my state. I honestly looked like someone wanting to know what they were getting for their birthday party.