Good Morning

Chapter 7: Good Morning!

I wake up in Finn's arm. He was so warm. I yawn remembering everything we did yesterday. Oh that was fun! But wait! Where's Cara!!??!!!

I break out of Finn's embrace causing him to stir a bit but falling back into his deep sleep. I rush to Cara's room to see if she's in there. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! What if something happened to her & Jack! This is bad. This is bad.

I walk into her room a bit loudly & hear stirring. Oh great she was here! Buuut she wasn't alone. Jack was hugging her as they both were asleep in bed. Jack was shirtless & pant less too, considering his pants were thrown in a corner. Brotherly comparison

My breathing turns back to its normal speed. Phew! I didn't want anything to happen to my best friend!

I'm about to close the door again when I feel someone's arms circle my waist. I jerk. I look back & see its only Finn.

"You weren't in bed when I woke up love."

I sigh. Thank goodness! I thought it was a psychopathic man who had gotten into our flat.

I look at Finn & smile. He had a very deep morning voice, deeper than how he already talks. I look down & see he hasn't decided to wear any clothes yet. He's still in his black Calvin Klein boxers.

"I got worried. I didn't know if they had made it back."

Finn kisses my cheek & grabs my hand. I close the door & follow him. He takes me downstairs & into the kitchen.

"I-

He was caught off by his own long yawn.

"Wanna make you breakfast."

He says smirking. How does he manage to be so cheeky even though he just woke up!?! I smile. Oh he was a cutie.

"You sure? You know you'll have to make three times the amount you make for me. Jack & Cara are upstairs & I'm telling you, that whenever Cara smells bacon, she runs down here FAST!"

His smirk slowly fades as I say this. He grabs my hand.

"Maybe you can help me?"

He says pulling me into him. I laugh at his way of trying to convince me. I wrap my arms around his waist & place my head on his chest.

"So is that a yes then?"

I nod against his chest.

"I guess so, since I don't have any other choice really."

I smirk looking up at Finn. He playfully pushes me off of him only to proceed to take things out of the fridge. Woah! One day of being here & he knew where everything was!

"You've gotta get some clothes on first though Finny! You can't cook in your boxers."

Finn places the eggs, bacon, & pancake mix all on the island & looks at me cheekily.

"Says you, & I know you like seeing me like this. I know I'm sexy love. Don't lie Cara, don't lie."

He winks at giving a little shake of his hips. What was he trying to do, seduce me? I laugh at him while getting out the milk.

"Oookkkkaaaayyyyyy"

Finn begins to our the batter onto a griddle & leaves me to flip them over. We begin to hear giggling coming from the stairs. We see Jack & Cara running down them seconds after & they stop when they come into the kitchen.

"You two seem cheekier than usual."

Finn says as Jack & Cara both take seats on the high chairs by the island.