Begin Again

Chapter 23: Begin Again

I sigh heavily as I lay down on the bed, exhausted. Everything at work was getting hectic. Kids were coming back to school and I had to organize EVERYTHING. The instruments, the paint brushes you name it. I was working on it.

I sit back up and look at my wall. There was a big wall by the door of the room that had no photos or art work hung up on it. It was just plain. White. I decided I wanted to paint it. Not just paint it all completely, but turn it into a masterpiece. The day I thought about it and told Finn he said he absolutely loved the idea and wanted me to go forth with it. I decided to make a mural. I drew everything out and had it enlarged and printed out on huge paper. This paper in particular wasn't ordinary paper. It was easier for one to transfer art onto a hard surface with it.

I look at my unfinished product. I began to draw in Finn because I thought he should go first. His face beginning to become visible on the wall.

I decided that I wanted Finn and I's face on the wall. I want to play around with colors and make it the illusion that there was a star shining brightly. Over the star there would be a halo. That would represent my baby because Perrie Grace is an angel.

I lay down once again letting out my frustration. I hear the front door open and close, footsteps coming up the stairs. Not long after I see my husbands tall frame towering over me.

"Hello love."

He sighs laying down next to me. I peck his lips softly. He reaches out for my hand and grasps it tightly, we both lay there looking at the ceiling.

"How was work?"

I asked curiously.

"Great. We just finished designing for Tumblr. Well, we co-designed."

I smile proud of my husbands work. He had come a long way with his designing.

"I'm going to go to Jack's later and film a new video. I think I'll spend some time with him, he's feeling lonely. You know, with Cara in America and all."

I nod. Cara had gone back home to America to visit her parents. She took Jackson with her. Her mom really missed him. He was turning 4 months soon. Wow. That went by fast.

It was silent. We were silently enjoying our time together. Finn's thumb began to trace small circles onto the back of my hand.

"I love you."

He whispered. I whispered it back.

Still there was more silence.

"Babe...."

The word lingered in the air as I said it. He shrugged as if asking "yes?"

"I've been thinking about um. I...well um. Finn do you think it's be okay if we have another baby. I mean if we try for another baby."

I let my worries out. I've been thinking about this for so long now that I really just wanted to tell him and be true about it.

I feel him turn his body around and face me.

"Really?"

He asks. I turn over and look at him as well. I nod. A smile begins to creep on his face.

"Of course I'd love to try babe."

He begins to stroke my face, the pads of his fingers tracing over my cheek bones.

Finn kisses my nose and trails down to my lips. His lips are soft against mine, like always. They've never seemed to changed. He pulls away and cups my cheek.