A Promise

Chapter 18: A Promise

I try to contain my laughter as I sit next to Will & Cara. Jack & Finn were recording their new video: Twin Mail 4.

Finn had just taken out some pink fluffy glasses. He looked at them & started laughing hysterically. I hadn't seen what they were until Jack told him to wear them.

"THEY LOOK LIKE SEX GOOGLES!"

Jack screeched. I look at Cara & we both start to squirm a bit as we try to contain the big eruption of noise we were wanting to let out.

My eyes start watering & my ribs start hurting. I couldn't control this. I look at Finn, covering my mouth, & motion to him that I have to step out of the room. He just smirks. He directed it to me. This was one thing the viewers didn't know.

Cara walks out with me. We run downstairs to the big, bright kitchen. I look at her over the island.

I basically spat all over her face as she did mine. Her laughter filled my ears. It was that laughter that I enjoyed hearing. It chimed in my ears like bells ringing in the wind.

She giggled lightly as I laughed more. Cara strides over to me & wraps an arm around my shoulder, laying her cheek against mine.

"AHHHH I love you Cares."

I wrap my arm around her waist.

"I love you too."

I say smiling. It was moments like these that I appreciated her patience & her friendship. She was my sister. My best friend.

We both pull apart & begin searching the kitchen for anything we could have a liking for. So it was basically anything & everything we could find.

We start to hear mumbling from the top of the stairs, after a couple of minutes.

I'm sitting on the island with my legs crossed eating a piece of maoam. My black Mulberry high tops covering my feet. My legs were bare as I was wearing shorts. I wore a white tank top that had a black muffin on it. (A present from Finn of course)

Cara was sat on a high chair directly in front of me.

Jack, Finn, & Will all walked down the stairs talking & laughing.

"Thanks mate!"

Jack said as he patted Will on the back. Will had accepted to help recording the video for Jack & Finn.

"No problem. Well, I've got to get going. Goodbye lads, ladies."

He waved goodbyes to all of us. We waved back.

Jack lead Will through the kitchen into the living room. Cara joined him.

I finished the maoam as Finn looked at me smirking. He strode over to the island I was on.

"Yes?"

I asked curiously as he gave me an innocent look. He took my legs in his big hands & uncrossed them, laying them around his waist.

"I have a surprise for you."

I smile cheekily.

"You don't say?"

I raise my eyebrows looking confused. What was the surprise.

He just smiled wider. I heard Cara & Jack talking to Will. He must still be at the door talking to them.

"What are Cara & Jack doing tonight? I know they're going to dinner, but what else are they doing afterwards."

I wrap my fingers through his brown locks. Twisting the straight hairs that sat upon his head.