Youtubers Unite

Chapter 10: Youtubers Unite

Cara Days POV

The past few days have been going by so fast. New Years was absolutely fun! The guys & is had gone to Funky Buddha to celebrate the new year.

Today it's was January 5, 2013 & we were having a get together. Alfie, Marcus, Casper, Sam, Mazz, Jack, & Finn were all coming over for a little youtubers get together. This was going to be absolutely brilliant!

I pour out the chips into a bowl hearing the laughter of Jack, Finn, & Cara in the other room. The boys had gotten here early to help. They weren't really helping though.

It was 4:00 pm & the others would be here at 5:00. We would stay here in the flat for a while, playing games & stuff, & then we will go out & record some footage for a video we will be posting on all of our channels. This was going to me a great day!

"Need help beautiful?"

I smirk knowing it was Finn who had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Nope."

I say emphasizing the "p". He chuckles at me before moving to the refrigerated to take out a coke.

I put the bowls of chips on the counter while I hop onto the island letting my legs dangle. Finn comes over to me & stands between my legs, smirking up at me.

He takes the glass coke bottle & places the rim to his lips. I see the brown fizzy liquid exit the bottle & down his throat. His Adam's apple bobbed every time he would swallow. He moves the bottle from his lips giving me a satisfied grin.

I take the bottle from his hands & place the rim against my lips. I feel the gassy drink travel down my throat. I can feel Finn's eyes on me as I take a swig from the bottle. Did he know I knew he was watching? Did he knew I had watched him when he was drinking?

I place the bottle on the surface of the island. I shiver when I feel Finn's fingers touch my collarbones. I look at him & see him smile teasingly. His fingertips lead to the object wrapped around my neck. He skims the silver necklace. He stops when he gets to the heart pendant. He begins to trace it continuously. I shiver every time he does this.

I feel him flip the pendant over. He was reading the word on the back. Just one simple word, that meant a lot. His next action took me by surprise. His lips landed onto the skin where my pendant was. I shivered the hairs on my back standing up, causing goose bumps to cover my entire body.

I throw my head back the slightest bit & close my eyes.

"Hmmm"

I moan. I then realize what we were doing, he does too, as he had pulled away quickly. He smirked up at me cheekily & I smiled softly back.

"The guy will be here soon."

I say getting down from the island & walking over to the entrance of the kitchen. I needed to change out of my pajamas.

"I'll be back later babe!"

I said as I claimed the stairs. I heard him sit on the couch. The couch was a bit squeaky so it was easy to tell.

I walk into my room deciding to take a shower. I've got time anyways!

When I walk out of the shower I put on the clothes I had picked out. I had some dark blue washed out skinny jeans, some high top converse, & Finn's Jumper. He had left it here about 3 days ago & I found it until now so I decided to steal it for a while. I loved it! It was his jumper he wore in that University video response he did to Jack. The one with the big F!! ;)