*Author's Note*

*Author's Note*

Hey lovelies! I'm currently working on the next chapter. Hint! Involves birth! :O haha

Okay okay! Now as many of you know my story is about to come to an end very soon. :( I still have around five or more chapters planned for this story, but let's face it everyone hates the last chapters because that means no more book! I know I really hated the last few pages of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END! DON'T JUDGE ME!

So, I've been trying to think of new topics/scenarios for my new story. I honestly want to write a 5sos story. If you don't know who 5sos (5 Seconds of Summer) is then don't worry about it! (: 5sos is a band from Australia. They've been touring with One Direction as their opening act! Fun!! Haha. The band consists of Michael (lead guitar/singer), Luke (lead singer/guitar), Calum (lead bass/singer), and last but not least Ashton (drums/singer)! I honestly have grown to love these babies so much!

The reason I want to try to write a fanfic with them is because I want

people to start hearing who they are and what they're like! Kinda like promo. And honestly I just want to feel all giddy and funny on the inside when I write this. I'm a Luke girl by the way! Luke girls unite! But honestly, I still get extreme feels for the others! Gah.

Now the big problem is that I don't know who to write it about. I really want to write one about Calum first bc he's so cute and I love him and he's sweet! Now I've been thinking about writing a fanfic about each boy! Would that be smart? I would also want to write a Niall fanfic and a Harry fanfic. Idek. I gotta start small. I don't want to bore you guys. I also don't want to take ideas from WYM (When Youtubers Meet) and incorporate that into my new Calum story.

Later on this week I'm probably going to be all done with my next chapter in my current book. I will also be testing out things and I will write my first chapter to my 5sos fanfic! Sound good?

Please oh please I beg of y'all to please read this new installment. I really don't want to loose you, my readers. Now I don't want you guys thinking I just want you for the votes and stuff. Nope. You girls (maybe even guys haha) honestly have grown on my and are my besties! You give me your real opinions and I love that.

I really want to be a write in the future. There's literally a lot of things I want in the future! So please just take a bit of your time and read it! I promise you you'll fall in love with Calum! (: haha

Now, sorry I haven't updated the next chapter after Small Bump. (I hope you all liked it by the way. I think it's been one of my best pieces!) I've literally had so much on my mind. I was assigned a book to read over the summer for this advanced English writing class thingy. Apparently all we will do is write! That'll be fun. Aha. I've also been helping my mom a lot around the house and with my one year old little monster baby sister. I also have been going to the gym. I want to loose weight. It's just a goal of mine, I don't really like how I look. :/ haha okay now just forget I said that.

I hope you all are okay with the decision I'm making and if I get good feedback don't be surprised if both chapters are up to go by Friday or earlier!

I love you all so much and if you ever need me you know I'm here. I sometimes need people to talk to someone about things that I've done or said and I feel alone sometimes but I always seem to find someone. Honestly if you ever need me I'm here. I know I need someone...

Please follow me on these next accounts. I'm trying to reach my goals. If you would like a follow back on any, just ask!

@hemmingshxrry

(I've changed my theme and I'm honestly really happy with the changes I've made)

that's basically it. Thank you so much babes I love you! Haha

Peace out girls scouts