𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴.

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂𓆤

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃
" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𓆤

"Aye mane, I'm telling you. You gone make it big one day." My brother DeAnte praised me making me roll my eyes.

"Don't start with that shit, we gone make it big one day. I'm telling you, I'ma get us out of this city." I looked out the window seeing the candles all down the street.

A new life was taken every day, shit don't make no sense.

"Yea, yea." He mushed my head making my hat fall off.

We started laughing and I leaned down to pick up fixing it on my head.

"I wish you would throw those dusty hats away, wanna be like me so bad." Dee rolled his eyes at me as we pulled up to a red light.

"Stop speaking on my hats, and what's wrong with being like you." I smiled.

"Shit, Ima playa. Hope you been picking up on the game." He nudged my side.

"Whatever, uglass." I looked over at him and a car pulled up on the side of us and the window rolled down.

"THIS FA BLITZ!" I ducked and so did Dee as he pulled off from the light.

But it was too late, bullets pierced his side of the car. Machine guns going off. I screamed once it came to a stop looking at my lifeless brother next to me.

I felt my body go cold as I opened my eyes. I rubbed my eye looking down to see Cidney cuddled up on my chest.

I gently moved her off my body and got out the bed, grabbing my clothes and putting them back on.

I laced up my shoes and lastly grabbed my hat sitting on the nightstand.

Cidney groaned and I looked over at her to see her staring at me awake.

"Where you going?" She rubbed her eyes.

"Something came up, I'a hit you later."

She simply rolled her eyes and turned over going back to sleep.

Walking out of her house I went to my car getting and grabbing a blunt out of the arm rest.

Lighting it up and I inhaled releasing a breath. I closed my eyes but quickly opened them seeing my brothers body again.

It's been 4 years, and this shit still happening to me.

I grabbed one of my phones out my pocket, sitting it in my lap before grabbing the other one.

I called my best friend Trell.

"Wassup Ice," He spoke into the phone and I started up the car.

"Waddup, aye whatchu doing Im finna slide." I said pulling from in front of Cidney house.

"Not shit, hurry up tho. I was finna leave to go make some money." I nodded forgetting he couldn't see me.

Taking another pull from the blunt before responding, "Ima come with you, I'a be there in a minute." I said before hanging up the phone.

I checked the time seeing it was 2:36 am.

The phone in my lap vibrated and I picked it up holding the blunt between my lips. I saw Cidney had texted me making me roll my eyes.

I turned off my phone and turned up the radio, nodding my head to the radio.

this gone be a short story, i'll try not to drag it out. but ima like this.