𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴.

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁.
𓆤

"Stacey had told me why you was out there that day," Kamari spoke sitting in front of Cam's grave.

He didn't have a headstone yet because of how his death was unexpected.

"You were checking out for me, it's my fault they killed you." She looked down.

"This should be me instead of you," A lone tear slipped from her eye.

She wiped it away quickly and got up after saying her goodbye. She had already went to see her brother, to let him know what had happened and how she felt about it.

Now she was in her car on her way back home, she just wanted to be alone.

Because when your alone, no one can get hurt—but you. Not the people you care about, just you.

When she got there the first thing she did was get high.

Standing in her bathroom she took the zip lock bag out of her cabinet that held 2 percs.

At this point she didn't care, before she did but now. She just wanted to be numb, someone else had died, someone she cared about.

And it was hurt fault.

Taking the pills dry and went into her room and laid down smoking a blunt, staring at the ceiling.

Letting her thoughts cloud her mind, until eventually she was just blank.

What seemed like ages later someone knocked on her door.

"Yo, who the fuck is it?" She yelled getting off her bed and walking to the door.

Grabbing her gun off her counter in the process.

"It's me," A voice spoke outside causing her to open the door letting them in and setting the gun back down.

"Ice, I heard about Cam." Moni spoke standing in front of her after closing the door.

"Why you here, yo?" Ice asked sitting on her bar stool.

"I just wanted to check on you. We still friends right?" Moni asked.

"Friends don't got shit to do with it. He was killed 2 weeks ago, you a little too late fa that." She raised her voice.

"I've been busy, I ain't have time to stop by. I admit I could have texted you but-"