𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾.

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂𓆤

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃
" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𓆤

"She gone kill yo dumbass." Trell said laughing at Nine.

"No she not. We not even together, I made that perfectly clear." Nine rolled his eyes.

The three of us were sitting on Trell grandma porch.

"Oh? Who car is that?" I squinted looking at the car pull up making me reach for the gun on my waist.

Never leave the house without it.

I stopped when I realized it was the girl Nine was playing.

"Ahh shit! Let me record." Trell yelled grabbing his phone.

"NINE!" She got out the car putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Man." He mumbled standing up. "Raven don't come over here with all that shit."

"Me? You was the one out here fucking bitches that I work with making me look like a dumbass." She slapped him in his face.

"Damn, I know that hurt." I snickered.

"You gone stop putting your hands on me." He pushed her back and she stumbled.

"That's why I fucked her in the first place, because you don't know how to handle yo fucking temper."

Someone else got out the passenger side of the car making me furrow my eyebrows and groan when I saw who it was.

"Look like you in trouble too." Trell nudged me making me flip him off.

"Ice! You didn't see me text you?" Cidney stood in front of me with her arms folded.

I looked at her up and down. She could me mine with a body like that but she so ducking clingy.

"Ice!" She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh?" I looked up at her face.

"I said you ain't see me text you?" I glanced to my side to see Nine and Raven still arguing.

"Yea I saw it." I picked up my double couple taking a sip.

"Of course you high right now." I just stared at her.

"What you come over here for Cidney? Take yo ass back home." I raised my cup to my lips and she smacked it out my hands the lean spilling on the concrete.

"You then fucked up now." Trell said and I stood up, me being taller than her she had to look up at me.

"You get on my fucking nerves. I'm done fucking with you Cidney or whatever this is." I looked down at her.

"Get the fuck out of my face. You lucky I was raised right or I would of socked you in yo fucking mouth." I pushed her out of my face picking up the cup and sitting it up right.

She looked all sad like she was about to cry but I don't give a fuck. That suit is expensive and it almost got on my shoes.

I stood up until she walked over to Raven who was now kissing Nine.

Toxic ass relationships.

This why I stay single, females ain't shit.

I watched until they left and I finally sat down folding my arms.

"Y'all got some lean?" I looked over at them and they both shook they heads.

"I got some perc 30's tho." Trell pulled out the zip loc bag that was in his pocket.

I shook my head because I don't fuck with no pills.

"She blew my fucking high," I kicked the cup off the porch. Lighting up the blunt I was smoking earlier.

"Man I'm going over Moni house to get my hair done." I stood up dusting off my pants.

"Take me with you, granny tripping." Trell said and I scrunched up my face.

"Unt uh, you know I don't allow nobody in my car. Plus she don't like you either."

He sucked his teeth, "You just don't want me to go cause you gone fuck her."

I shrugged. "You said it not me." I smirked at him.

"Plus, I know she got some lean over there." I made sure I had everything in my pockets before walking to my car.

"I'a fuck with y'all later." I nodded before getting into the car.

꧁꧂

"Heyy Moni." I smiled when she opened the door.

"Don't hey Moni me, whatchu want Kamari?" She rolled her eyes closing the door behind me as I sat down on the couch.

"Don't be saying my government." She walked over by me and I grabbed her waist pulling her onto my lap.

"Get yo nasty hands off of me." She swatted them away sliding off my lap.

"Man what you talkin bout?"

"I know you was at Cidney house the other day." I smacked my lips.

"That wasn't shit, plus ion even fuck with her like that."

"Mm." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"What you ain't miss me?" I smirked at her and watched her try to ignore my presence.

I began kissing her neck.

"No."

"Oh? You sure?" I began rubbing her thighs.

I watched as she tried to contain the smile on her face.

"Well, I came over here so you could do my hair for me." I cheesed kissing her cheek and walking into the bathroom.

I grabbed the lean out the medicine cabinet. I walked into the kitchen pouring in into a styrofoam cup and added some sprite in it too.

"YOU GOT SOME CANDY?" I yelled.

"Girl, get out my kitchen and hurry up so I can do yo hair." I smacked my lips and walked into the living room.

I sat on the floor between her legs taking a sip.

i like this. y'all like this? i like it.