𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂𓆤

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃
" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𓆤

"Big Vadah!" I yelled getting out of my car.

"Icee!" She ran over to me and I hugged her.

I hadn't seen Vadah in two years, I met her when I first got locked up. I got out a year before her, I don't really like having females as friends. But until I met her I made an exception.

She was in there because her ex-boyfriend set her up.

"Bro, I missed you. How you been?" I asked her walking towards the house she was at.

"I've been alright, you know how it was in there. I'm happy to be out though." I nodded.

"That's good. What's your plans for today? I'm tryna catch up." I told her.

"I don't got nothing to do, gimmie a couple of minutes I'll be right out." She told me and I said okay before going back inside my car waiting for her to come back out.

After a couple of minutes, she had came outside and got in the car.

(this her fc)

"So what's new with you?" She asked me and I laughed a little.

"I got a girlfriend," I said making her gasp.

"You? Never! I thought you were still rocking with that girl you were with before you got locked up?" I simply shook my head.

"Nah, I dropped Moni. My girlfriend name Kayla." I told her and she started smiling.

"I happy for you for real," She told me.

"Yea, I'm happy too. But that's probably the most thing that's changed for me." I explained. "So whatchu gone do, since you got out?"

"Well, I know I'm probably gonna be staying with my mom for a little until I could find a job. I'm tryna leave all this gang shit alone. I'm not trying to get set up like last time." She said.