𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂𓆤

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃
" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𓆤

"Bro, did y'all call her and tell her I died yet?" I looked over at Trell who was sitting in the chair and he mugged me.

"I'm not telling that girl you died." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Man, I'ma just tell her. You getting on my fucking nerves." Nine mumbled grabbing his phone.

"Yuhhh." I grinned.

"What's the number?" He asked, I told him, watching him dial it and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" She answered the phone.

"Yo Kayla, this Nine." He said.

"Nine? Oh my god. Are you with Kamari? I've been trying to call her but she ain't answer me and her car not at her house." She rambled and I tried so hard not to laugh.

"Actually, she died in surgery. She got in a car accident that night." He said and the line was silent for a couple of moments until I heard her sigh.

"She died?" She asked and I heard her voice break up.

"Man, I'm not dead. Yet." I spoke up and started laughing while Nine and Trell shook their heads at me.

"We sorry Kayla, she kept nagging us. She just got out of surgery and they got her on these drugs like she not already a druggie." Trell spoke up.

"KAMARI WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?" She yelled making me sigh.

"Because I was bored, come to the hospital tho," I told her.

Nine told her which one and the phone hung up.

"I hope she was fucking with someone else, you cold as fuck." Nine said.

I just shrugged.

𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙵𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙳𝚂" 𝙺𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙰 "𓆉

𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙵𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙳𝚂
" 𝙺𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙰 "
𓆉

I walked out of the elevator, turning the hall to see Trell standing outside on the phone with someone.

"She in there sleep," He said and I nodded going inside watching him walk off.

Closing the door behind me, I turned to see her laying down in the hospital bed sleeping peacefully.

She looked so pretty, mostly because she didn't have her usual mug on. Or her usual facade.

I went over and pulled the chair by the bed, placing my purse on the floor.

"Kam," I shook her arm a little.

She just groaned, making me shake my head.

"Kamari," I called again and she opened her eyes that time.

"Kayla?" She rubbed her eye. And I nodded seeing the bruise on it from the car crash.

"I missed you," She said softly staring at me.

I was honestly confused, this isn't the normal Kamari. I would be cussed out by now.

"I missed you too, they got you on something?" She nodded and showed me the IV in her arm.

"I thought I was dead." She mumbled looking at her arms.

"I opened my eyes, and the lights were flashing and I was staring at the light in the operating room. Dee was standing next to me holding my hand," She said chuckling.

"And I woke up. And I was alone. And he was gone." She sighed.

"I wish I would of died honestly, I could be with him and my parents and Cameron."

"Don't say that Kamari." I put my hand on top of hers.

"Why? I would be better off. I would be in a happier place with people who cared about me. The people that wouldn't go around kissing other females in the mouth." She looked at me with her eyes squinted.

"You wanna know what I was coming over there, Kayla?" She laughed a little and I moved my hand feeling a rush of guilt wash over me.

"I was coming over there to apologize to your hoe ass and tell you bout Moni. I was going, to be honest with you. I was going over there to trust you." She shook her head. "You showed me wrong tho. All you are is another dirty bitch that doesn't deserve me." She spat the last part.

"It wasn't like that, did you see my text?" I asked.

"Right before I was in the car accident." She said.

"That girl that kissed ME, was someone I was cutting off. I asked her to come because she was acting weird and clingy. She found out I was fucking with you and got obsessed. And I heard your voice and so did she. And she kissed me." I explained.

"I wouldn't hurt you Kamari. If you don't know that by now, I don't know what to tell you. And when you left I cussed her out and kicked her out. She doesn't mean anything to me." I said.

"But, I'm the nasty bitch that doesn't care about you right? I don't deserve you? Then you don't deserve me either." I said.

I was angry because I didn't deserve this, I didn't know she was going to kiss me. Maybe Kamari wouldn't be in a hospital bed right now if it wasn't for me.

"I get all this shit for trying to be a good person," I mumbled standing up and grabbing my purse.

Before I could get close to the door my wrist was grabbed.

"WHAT?" I turned around snatching away from her grip.

I looked at Kamari and she had tears in her eyes and her face was red.

"I'm sorry." She spoke softly.

"I ain't mean it, Kay. I promise, I just wanted you to hurt how I was hurt. It's not your fault she kissed you. I should of let you explain. Alright, I'm sorry." She said and a tear dropped from her face.

I sighed and walked over and hugged her.

She grabbed my neck pulling me down to her lips and kissed me.

"You forgive me?" She looked up at me, and I smiled a bit.

"Yea, I forgive you." I pulled her into a hug again.

"And don't tell nobody I was crying either." She said and I rolled my eyes.

꧁꧂

i honestly didn't know it had been this long since i updated.

i apologize yall.

ima be more consistent with my updates, promise.

now,
ICE APOLOGIZING?
thought i'd never see the day.

make sure you comment and vote!!
💕