𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝚇.

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂𓆤

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃
" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𓆤

I walked through the cemetery until I met my brothers headstone.

I smiled slightly sitting down in the grass, I put the bottle of Dussé I got him in front of the headstone.

"Wassup Dee, I ain't been over here in a minute. But I didn't have anything else to do, so." I put my hands up and then wrapped them around my knees.

"I pushed Moni away," I mumbled.

"I don't know why, I just felt like all the shit she was saying was a lie. And now I feel like I don't got nobody again."

I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up! I'm not finna go apologize to that bitch. I might miss her but I'm not gone go tell her that." I said.

I was sober right now, the high me is a completely different person. I do shit without thinking.

And my dumbass is talking to myself.

"I'a think about it, I need to move on anyways. I know she tired of me, she says it all the time. Plus, it gotta be someone out there better for me."

I sat there and talked to him a little bit more, before so got up and left to go back home.

Dee was the only one I had, only one I trusted and someone took that away from me. Trust me, I got my revenge but, it didn't take the pain away.

I miss my brother.

My thinking was stopped when a notification went off on my phone, I stopped at the red light picking my phone up.

I saw that it was a instagram notification.

I opened it up and read it,

itskaylaa has started following you.

itskaylaa liked your post.

I squinted my eyes at the name.

Who the fuck is this?

I just put my phone back down pulling off, I saw that I needed so gas and pulled into the gas station.

Looking around I saw niggas hanging out by the front, people playing loud music from they cars, females taking pictures.