𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝙴𝙽.

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂𓆤

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃
" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𓆤

"What you want to eat?" I looked over at Kayla in the passenger seat of my car.

We weren't dating or anything, we for each other but we both single. But she's knows better than to fuck with nobody else.

"Uhm, what you getting?" She looked at the Wendy's menu.

"I'm not getting nothing." I leaned back in the seat putting my hand on the bottom of the steering wheel.

"Kamari," She straight faced me.

"Makayla." I made the same face.

"Mm." She hummed.

I rolled my eyes at her and pulled up to the intercom.

"Welcome to Wendy's, what can I get you today?" The man on the speaker spoke.

Right before I opened my mouth to order Kayla some food she leaned over the middle console and into my lap.

"Let me get two 4 fo 4's, both with a strawberry lemonade!" She yelled.

I ignored her and laid my hand on her ass smacking it slightly before giving it a squeeze.

😏.

I moved my hand and she sat back down in her seat after finishing talking to the man. I pulled off from the intercom behind the other car.

"Getting tired of yo ugly ass." I mugged her playfully.

"I'm not even ugly." She rolled her eyes.

"Glad you know it." I poked her cheek.

It was something different about Kayla, she cared about me—Moni cared about me to. But she always did it in a way where we ended up arguing.

That toxic shit.

She made sure I knew she cared about me without saying it, she showed me how.

After getting the food I pulled out of the drive thru handing Kayla the fast-food bags.

"Where we going?" She asked stuffing her mouth full of fries.

"To yo crib, my shit ain't clean right now." I said honking the horn at the car once the light turned green.

"Lia got company right now," She said.