𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂𓅃

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𓅃

Kamari closed the door behind her going into Makayla's room. Drinking the last out of her double cup she sat it down on the dresser.

After taking off her shoes, she laid down on the bed causing Kayla to wake up.

Kamari began kissing her neck causing Kayla to roll her eyes and turn over sitting up a little bit with a mug on her face.

"Don't come in here kissing on me Kamari." She spoke and Kamari immediately sighed hard and rough.

"Damn, I can't kiss you now?" She asked.

"No, I haven't seen you since yesterday morning. You came in at 5:00 in the morning and left before I got up. And now your back at 3, where have you been?" She said sitting up fully.

"Why the fuck I gotta tell you where I be at? I came over here to get you right." Kamari spoke chuckling.

Kayla reached over and turn on her lamp and climbed on top of Kamari sitting on her stomach holding Kamari's face in her hands. She saw how red and low they were. The bags under her eyes, and how pale her face was.

"What you take?" She asked.

Shrugging, Kamari placed her hands on Kayla's waist.

"I'm alright, stop worrying. Give me a kiss." She complained and Kayla scoffed reaching in her jacket pocket and finding a zip-loc bag.

"Bro, gimmie my shit back," Kamari said pushing Kayla off her lap.

"I thought you stopped popping pills Mari," She held the bag in front of her face making Kamari smack her lips. "No, don't do that. You don't get to be mad, you've been sitting right here lying to my face." She said.

"Give me my shit." Kamari snatched it out of her hand and stuffed it back in her pockets putting her hood on.

"So, you don't got nothing to say?" Kayla stood in front of Kamari who just looked down.

"What you want me to say? I ain't been doing it? Ima stop? Ain't no point in lying now." She shrugged.

Kayla chuckled.

"Get yo shit and get out Kamari. I'm sitting here trying to help you. And you don't even care, unlike you, I care about your health unlike you. You've OD'ed twice. I don't want to watch that shit happen to you." Kayla said and Kamari sighed.

"Niggas always want to yell at me and shit, but don't even know the whole story," Kamari mumbled.

She grabbed one of her shoes and began putting it on.

"So now you're just going to leave without saying anything?" Kayla said raising her voice.

"Bitch, you just told me to get out. You want me to leave, that's what I'm doing." She mugged her tying her laces and putting on the other one.

"I don't want to see you in another hospital bed, Kamari. Just tell me why you back on this shit."

Standing up due to the height difference she looked down at Kayla, "You wanna know?"

"I got fucking PTSD, everytime I close my eyes I hear those fucking bullets, I see all those bodies. I remember pulling the trigger. I remember burying all the people I love. When I'm on those pills, that weed, the lean. I don't feel all that shit, I don't see it. I don't have to go through it." She began yelling and walking closer to Kayla.

"YOU GOT A BETTER WAY FOR ME TO GET RID OF THIS SHIT? YOU KNOW ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE ALL THIS SHIT GO AWAY? YOU DON'T KNOW NONE OF THE SHIT I GO THROUGH ALL DAY. THAT I WENT THROUGH. THAT I'M STILL GOING THROUGH. HUH?" Once Kayla's back hit the wall, she flinched at each one of those sentences.

When Kamari came to her senses she realized where she was, what was happened. She blinked a couple of times before looking down to see Kayla with tears in her eyes holding her hands up in defense.

"Baby, what you doing?" She furrowed her eyebrows backing away from her and Kayla slid down the wall.

Realizing what happened she walked towards Kayla, "I'm sorry. I ain't mean it. I promise, I blacked out. Tell me what to do to fix it." She went and put her hands on Kayla and she flinched again. "Kay-"

"Ice, get out of my house." She spoke into a shaky voice.

"Don't call me that. I promise I didn't mean it, it's the fucking drugs man. Don't-don't make me go Kay."

Kayla let out a shaky breath before speaking up again, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE ICE!" She yelled and tears began streaming how her face.

A rush of guilt rushed over Kamari as she stood up off the floor and walking out of her bedroom door and as soon as she closed it she heard Kayla crying--hard.

Hearing the door close Lia walked out of her room and ran to Makayla's room to see her sitting on the floor tears flowing from her eyes.

"Just take a deep breath and tell me what happened," She heard Lia talking to her as she walked out of the house and getting into her car.

She sat there for a couple of seconds before banging her hands against the steering wheel. "I didn't mean it, bro." That was all she kept repeating.

All it hit her at once, the voice in her head telling her she wasn't good enough in the first place, that she was bound to fuck up everything. Because everything around Ice falls apart.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up." She sighed trying to get the voice to stop. But it just kept prying. Into her head and as much as she tried to push that voice away it just kept coming back.

꧁꧂

rough chapter

thoughts?

what do you think happened to kayla?

what do you think ice is going to do?

is there still going to be a relationship?

hope yall enjoyed this chapter!

make sure to comment and vote! 💕