𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁.

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂𓆤

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃
" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𓆤

I leaned against my car high as fuck.

I drank a whole bottle of hennessy, and smoked 2 blunts, and earlier I had some lean.

I feel like I'm flying.

I looked at the ground smiling and cut from my thoughts when someone waved they had in front of my face.

"What?" I looked up to see Nine.

"What are you smiling at? Crazy ass."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes looking around at everyone dancing, twerking, singing, drinking.

"Ah shit! There go Lia and them." Trell nodded to the group of females coming out the bathroom.

"LIA!" He yelled and some people looked at him.

"Stop yelling nigga." June hit him in his arm.

"What?" She yelled back and he waved her over.

Next thing you know about 4 different females in front of us.

To be honest I wasn't paying attention. My whole mind blank.

I heard them talking but I wasn't listening.

"Aye, is she okay?" I looked up to see at one of the girls that I guess was referring to me.

"She ight, right Ice?" Cam nudged me.

"Mhm." I hummed.

"Whatchu take?"

"Had a little drank, smoked a little sum. Nothing major." I smirked at her standing up a little bit.

"Mm." She eyed me then went back to being quiet.

If she was worried about me she could of just said that.

She was pretty too.

I went back to staring at the grass, and Trell tapped me.

"Aye, me and Nine finna dip. Cam and June finna leave in a little too. You need someone to drive you home?" I just shook my head.

"Is that Moni?" Nine looked to see her walking towards us.

"Shit!" I opened the back door to my car but she was already right there.

I told her that I wasn't coming out here tonight.

She walked past the females in front of us and stood in front of me.

"Ice, what you doing out here?"

Ugh.

"I'm living my best life," I smiled.

"You get on my fucking nerves, you high huh?" She put her hand under my chin and lifted my face up.

"Eyes red as fuck." I swatted her hand away.

"Don't be touching my face Moni. Take yo ass on." I mugged her.

"No, you not driving home like this, so you could kill yourself? Let's just go." She grabbed my hand and I snatched away pushing her back.

"Ice, it ain't that serious you ain't gotta do her like that." Cam said.

"No, she swear we together. I don't know why you acting like you care so much." I leaned from off the car pulling my hood off.

"I'm trying not to hurt yo feelings Monae."

"Damn not the government." Trell mumbled.

"You don't run me, you forgot what my name stand for? Or you forgot?" By this time the females that Trell waved over was standing there instigated.

And the guys was tryna get me to calm down but she got me fucked up.

"You know what. Fine, don't call me no more. Delete my number and forget my address." He said something to June before walking away.

"Now Ice, why you had to do her like that?" Nine shook his head at me.

"Shut up. She tryna act like she care only one person got my back and they gone." I scoffed.

"Damn so we don't got yo back?" June scrunched up his face.

"You know that's not even what I meant." I rolled my eyes.

"Yea ight." They all walked away leaving me at my car by myself.

This what I mean, niggas is soft.

I was about to kick my car but then stopped myself.

"Fuck." I held the side of my head.

"You okay?" A soft voice spoke making me turn around.

It was the same girl who was talking to me earlier.

"I'm straight."

"No your not," She walked a little closer to me.

"Why you care?"

"Want me to take you home?" She asked making me shake my head.

"I don't think you should drive right now." I eyed her.

"I've driven high before." I shrugged. "What's yo name?"

"Makayla, but you can call me Kayla." I nodded. "What's your name?"

"You didn't hear everyone calling me Ice?"

"I mean your real name." She straight-faced me.

"You got too much dip on your chip," I laughed. "Well Ima head out now, thanks for looking out." I smirked at her.

She just nodded watching me get into the car, I started it and she turned around walking back to her friends.

"Aye!" I yelled after rolling down the window, making her turn around.

"Come on." I unlocked the door and she stood there for a second I guess contemplating on if she should come or not.

But then she was in the passenger seat of my car and we were pulling off driving to my house.

heheh. also welcome new readers 😏. but how y'all like kayla? fc in next chapter.