𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾.

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂𓆤

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃
" 𝙸𝙲𝙴 "
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
𓆤

"When she gets here don't be doing too much. Or any of that extra shit. Nine." I told them specifically looking at him who rolled his eyes.

"Why you only said my name," He mugged me.

"Because the only time I have a homegirl you wanna try to like her. Let me tell you right now she don't want yo ugly ass." I said leaning against my car.

"You letting Trell play Lia tho." He threw his hands up.

"I'm not playing Lia." Trell rolled his eyes. "She knows what the deal is."

"Plus, she not my friend that's Kayla's friend. So don't be messing with her." I told him again and he huffed.

"Yea yea whatever, let a real nigga be lonely forever. I see how it is." He spoke and June started laughing at him.

"Ion know bout real nigga but you the fucking hoe. How you want to get with some girl but still stuck on your ex." June asked him.

"Because she was my first love and- you know what I don't have to explain shit to yall niggers. Leave me the fuck alone." He said and we all started laughing.

We were hanging out in front of June's house when a car pulled up and Vadah got out the passenger side and the car pulled off.

"Wassup Vadah."  I nodded towards her.

"Hey, girl." She came over to me and gave me a side hug.

She looked over at my friends and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Uhh hey." She waved a little. "Tell them to stop staring at me like that Ice." She tapped my arm and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being weird niggas." I told them. "This Vadah, you met Trell and Nine before. Then this my friend I was telling you about June." I pointed to June who was sitting on one of the chairs on his porch.