𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴.

𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙵𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙳𝚂" 𝙺𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙰 "𓆉

𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙰 𝙵𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙳𝚂
" 𝙺𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙰 "
𓆉

"What do you mean I can't smoke weed?" Kamari looked at me with such a shocked face.

"You told me you wanted to get sober, weed is a drug," I said rolling my eyes with a slight smile on my face.

"And I have been for like 3 weeks, no percs, no lean, none of that. I don't even smoke like that. Just maybe three to four times a day." She explained playing with my hair.

"Kamari." I looked down at her trying to keep a straight face, as she lied with her head on my thighs.

"Bae." She stared at me her mouth slowly forming and smile and leaning up to peck my lips. "What?"

"Ugh, you're sickening, get off of me." I groaned and she rolled her eyes.

"You say that right now, but when I leave you gone be sad, and about to cry. On some, when you coming back shit." She said sitting up.

"No, I don't." I mugged her, lying straight through my teeth.

"Yea, ight."

"You wanna go see a movie tonight?" I asked her.

"At the theater or here?" She looked over at me after drinking some of her water.

"The theater, every time we watch a movie here were making out 10 minutes into the first scenes," I explained.

"We could, but I wanna go see something scary." She told me and her phone starting ringing.

"Okay, the conjuring just came out." She nodded pulling her phone out of her pocket and swiping putting it to her ear.

"Wassup," She spoke, before laughing a little.

"Damn, already? Alright, alright here I come." She said before hanging it up.

"I gotta dip." She stood up grabbing her wallet off my nightstand causing me to pout.

"Whyyyyy, you just got here." I groaned sitting with my arms folded.

"I've been here since this morning." She said looking at me but I just stared back at her with my arms folded and a mug on my face.

Kamari smacked her teeth.

"Fix yo face, I'm only gone be gone for a couple of hours and then I'm coming back and we can go to the movies like you wanted to." She spoke standing at the end of my bed.